Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Orderereing opened today for most Wrangler Unlimited models!

Criswell Jeep October special offer:

Factory orders 4% below invoice (excluding Rubicon 392) now through October 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm EST.

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 4% below factory invoice (1% Jeep Forum member + 3% conventional financing/leasing). Affiliate Rewards and Employee Advantage incentives have been discontinued by Stellantis for all Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee L, Dodge Durango and RAM 1500 (still available on other models).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.
Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Orderereing opened today for most Wrangler Unlimited models!

<snip>

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders <snip>
I'm confused. Do you mean for the 2022 models?
If so, are there any cool new colors for the 22's?

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
I'm confused. Do you mean for the 2022 models?
If so, are there any cool new colors for the 22's?
Sorry for the confusion. (When we first put this out the 2022's werre not yet available to order).

Criswell Jeep October special offer:

2022 Factory orders 4% below invoice (excluding Rubicon 392) now through October 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm EST.

2022 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders = 4% below factory invoice (1% Jeep Forum member + 3% conventional financing/leasing). Affiliate Rewards and Employee Advantage incentives have been discontinued by Stellantis for all Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Grand Cherokee L, Dodge Durango and RAM 1500 (still available on other models).

NOTE: The 3% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

NEW – We have partnered with a new shipper that offers quicker pick up and better rates. Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
What's up guys. This is Mike P from Lakeland Dodge. I know that it sucks what's going on with Tread Lightly (Affiliate Reward) with the Jeep products. I'm just reaching out to you all to let you know that we got you covered. If you let us know that you are contacting us from the Forum we will honor you a 6% for any MSRP under 60k and 5% for anything over 60k with any tread lightly affiliation. This is no gimmick to get you at all. You will not be penalize you if you bring your own financing. Contact me at my cell when you are ready to build your New Jeep.

Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Email: [email protected]
Does this include 392's?

Jeep-her

First Name
Lonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK - HBPC SportS / Ordering '21 JL - HB Sahara
While tread light-affialiate pricing going away before I could take delivery was annoying I am still very pleased with my transaction with Mall of GA Jeep /Mike Clinnin. Kept me posted and responded in reasonable time. And I love my new Rig!

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
That's steep and around 2% on loaded models.
Florida dealership fees are crazy. Cheapest one near me is $599.99, that’s where I’ve bought 2 of my jeeps but with my 392 they wanted just MSRP and I was seeing how people were getting them under invoice.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
That's steep and around 2% on loaded models.
Yep, the left hand gives and the right hand takes away. I understand though that document fees of $900/$1,000 are typical for Florida. The document fees here in Georgia seem to range from $0 to $600.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, the left hand gives and the right hand takes away. I understand though that document fees of $900/$1,000 are typical for Florida. The document fees here in Georgia seem to range from $0 to $600.
I ordered from Chapman in PA, their doc fee is 394 (from what I understand its state wide, I could be wrong)

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gupton doc fee is $499, temp TN tag fee is $7.50.

Gupton honored the AR price they quoted at time of order (in July) even while other dealers have been saying that's not possible. I picked up on Oct 1st.

ETA: 7% below invoice at time of order, 10.3% below MSRP on window sticker, 0% financing. They did tell me AR pricing for Wranglers was ending for new orders starting in October.

xerogravsix

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 High Altitude 4xe
Anyone have a Recommended dealer for BC in Canada? Every dealer I go to seems to want add on an additional $10k-$15k premium on all the new stock that comes in.
Sponsored