Recommended Dealers List

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
no such luck here, tried refreshing a few times

Mike told me he'd reach out tomorrow to confirm it was built on schedule so we'll see
Where are you going for this build status?
Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
I've been reading as much of this thread as I can trying to figure out the best way to order a XR392 to So Cal. Most of the info I see is for the Eastern US.

There was a dealer in Irvine mentioned, but seems like those deals aren't available any longer. I had my wife's car shipped from a dealer in Louisville 6 months ago, that was $2K for open transport, arrived fine. Should I just use Gupton and ship it? Is there someone in CA or western US with similar deals?

Also, the guys on Leasehackr generally use brokers it seems. I haven't seen that mentioned here at all. Would really appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks for all the great info BTW.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I've been reading as much of this thread as I can trying to figure out the best way to order a XR392 to So Cal. Most of the info I see is for the Eastern US.

There was a dealer in Irvine mentioned, but seems like those deals aren't available any longer. I had my wife's car shipped from a dealer in Louisville 6 months ago, that was $2K for open transport, arrived fine. Should I just use Gupton and ship it? Is there someone in CA or western US with similar deals?

Also, the guys on Leasehackr generally use brokers it seems. I haven't seen that mentioned here at all. Would really appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks for all the great info BTW.
Right it looks like the deals for 2022 have fizzled out and some don’t have allocations and you’ll be on a canceled order list if someone else cancels/backs out (I think Gupton or Criswell) it’s either MSRP or take a chance at a 22 XR392

Sponsored

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
Right it looks like the deals for 2022 have fizzled out and some don’t have allocations and you’ll be on a canceled order list if someone else cancels/backs out (I think Gupton or Criswell) it’s either MSRP or take a chance at a 22 XR392
Thanks so much for the info. That's what I'm seeing too. I'm okay with not getting rock bottom pricing on a 2022, I just don't want to be taken advantage of by these California dealers.
It seems like there isn't any overlap in strategy between this forum and leasehackr because most of these deals are financed and not leases?
I'm assuming the most upstanding dealers with the best deals on 2021 Jeeps will be the same for the 2022 models and we won't be starting from scratch trying to find dealers with certain incentives that others may not have.

If anybody has a recommendation for western US or California, I would love to hear it. Thanks again for all the great info.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks so much for the info. That's what I'm seeing too. I'm okay with not getting rock bottom pricing on a 2022, I just don't want to be taken advantage of by these California dealers.
It seems like there isn't any overlap in strategy between this forum and leasehackr because most of these deals are financed and not leases?
I'm assuming the most upstanding dealers with the best deals on 2021 Jeeps will be the same for the 2022 models and we won't be starting from scratch trying to find dealers with certain incentives that others may not have.

If anybody has a recommendation for western US or California, I would love to hear it. Thanks again for all the great info.
Nampa Idaho (Peterson CDJR) is really good from what I’ve heard/seen on the forums

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
So all orders have to be done before sep30th 6pm to qualify for fca affiliate program? Or do they just have to be on 2021s and not on 2022s?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So all orders have to be done before sep30th 6pm to qualify for fca affiliate program? Or do they just have to be on 2021s and not on 2022s?
I think it varies by dealer.

Sponsored

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Stellantis (Jeep) is doing away with the Affiliate Rewards program for Wrangler (as well as some other models) beginning October 1, 2021.

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Stellantis (Jeep) is doing away with the Affiliate Rewards program for Wrangler (as well as some other models) beginning October 1, 2021.
Yep. My understanding was that unless you were picking up today…AR program for Jeeps is done.

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S
Yep. My understanding was that unless you were picking up today…AR program for Jeeps is done.
It is not dependent on the pick up date. You need to generate and provide the control number to your dealership before October 1st to receive the AR discount.

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
It is not dependent on the pick up date. You need to generate and provide the control number to your dealership before October 1st to receive the AR discount.
Not at all dealerships. It expired today at Chapman.
I ordered on 8/10 and had ship date for last Friday…but mine slipped back to D status and seems stuck there. 😕
Unless the Jeep was already on the lot today, AR discount expired.

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Preciate it. No VIN yet, just a VON.
Email your dealer with
Not at all dealerships. It expired today at Chapman.
I ordered on 8/10 and had ship date for last Friday…but mine slipped back to D status and seems stuck there. 😕
Unless the Jeep was already on the lot today, AR discount expired.
Same thing Tom Borah @ Chapman Jeep said to me. If Jeep isn't on his lot before 10/1, then can't do AR discount.
Sponsored