Recommended Dealers List

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I contacted Gupton for a 392 order and Daniel was candid that they no longer have allocations for MY21 392s so he can not guarantee it would be built. Also, Gupton will honor the 1% below invoice AR pricing but no other discount.

I also contacted Andrew Crimando at Fort Collins CDJR based on member recommendations and they will only order a 392 at MSRP with no discount and will NOT honor AR pricing.

Are there any other dealers still offering discounts on 392s?
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Gupton for a 392 order and Daniel was candid that they no longer have allocations for MY21 392s so he can not guarantee it would be built. Also, Gupton will honor the 1% below invoice AR pricing but no other discount.

I also contacted Andrew Crimando at Fort Collins CDJR based on member recommendations and they will only order a 392 at MSRP with no discount and will NOT honor AR pricing.

Are there any other dealers still offering discounts on 392s?
Chapman CDJR in Horsham,PA is doing 6k off MSRP. but also above allocations I think. Best bet might be to wait for MY22. 6k is still good depending on how you equip it (i.e. dual top/door, camera, tow package etc...)

Moose568

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
I contacted Daniel at Gupton a few days ago about a JLU Rubicon. I have not heard back from him so I’m curious as to what % discount they are offering. Any other dealers offering a good discount? Thanks

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
I contacted Daniel at Gupton a few days ago about a JLU Rubicon. I have not heard back from him so I’m curious as to what % discount they are offering. Any other dealers offering a good discount? Thanks
I emailed Daniel @ Gupton twice. I never heard back from him. I went with Chapman Jeep in PA instead. 6% under invoice.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

BarbieYears

First Name
Barbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
He’s been mentioned plenty before.

I live in PA, and went to MD. For anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area, Mr Leon Travis, part of @kglassic sales team at @CriswellJeep in Gaithersburg MD, is awesome. His email is [email protected] and his cell is (202) 557-0032. Get with him!!

Super people. Did everything via emails and texts. Nothing wonky or pressured at the dealership. Couldn’t be happier. 5% below invoice - would have been 7% if I went through their financing.

New and grown up Rubicon on the left, traded in Willys on the right.

32A3309F-608C-4C95-A688-74F33F53E2D3.jpeg
Thank you for sharing! I ordered a hydro blue rubi with the 1941 upper side body decal as well, but I had never seen the hydro color in person (I was planning on ordering nacho and the day of ordering I learned it was discontinued, as were my 2nd and 3rd choices - so I chose hydro on the fly🤦‍♀️) and I have never seen a Jeep with the 1941 side body decal. Your picture has allowed me to see what it will look like. It's supposed to arrive at the dealership tomorrow (technically today since it's after midnight). Can't wait to see it in person. Although not holding my breath for tomorrow since I keep hearing people say their arrival date gets pushed back a bunch of times. I'm in PA too.

Sponsored

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
Shout out for Jim Butler CDJR in Linn, MO. Well under invoice when using their financing and affiliate rewards.

Email Steve Boeckmann with your configuration and telephone number, mention this forum. [email protected]

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Shout out for Jim Butler CDJR in Linn, MO. Well under invoice when using their financing and affiliate rewards.

Email Steve Boeckmann with your configuration and telephone number, mention this forum. [email protected]
Details? What are they actually selling under invoice for? What is their DOC fee?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Credit to Patrick Mantua at crisswell dealer in Maryland ordered 7/25 picked up today price stayed the same as was discussed n got my 5 under invoice. Long day of driving from jersey but worth it no xtra nonsense deal was straight
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 20210911_185500
Got to love the willy's another favorite trim level of mine behind the rubicon.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Got to love the willy's another favorite trim level of mine behind the rubicon.
The Willys is a great package. The only negative for me personally are the MT tires that come on it. Too noisy and not as good in wet and winter conditions. I wish the Willys would offer a tire choice. K02s would be great.
Sponsored