Recommended Dealers List

Hamm3r

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord, 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
Can't they just sell it to somebody else?
Yes they can. I will lose my $1000 deposit though. I'm hoping someone who wants this new jeep with virtually no wait can take over my order. The dealer said he would work with me if I find an interested party.
Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Yes they can. I will lose my $1000 deposit though. I'm hoping someone who wants this new jeep with virtually no wait can take over my order. The dealer said he would work with me if I find an interested party.
Gotcha. Wish it was a Rubicon, I'd be interested. I'd prefer something off the lot vs ordering.

Hamm3r

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord, 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
Gotcha. Wish it was a Rubicon, I'd be interested. I'd prefer something off the lot vs ordering.
Understood and thanks. Just so you know it should be on the dealers lot any day now since its already built and sticker found on Cryprostickers. I would think it would be there within a week or two at the most. This dealership seems to get their orders relatively quickly compared to other dealers based on their sales volume (or just lucky?).

ciroval5

First Name
Ciro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
One more vote for Adam Silver and Central Jeep in Raynham, MA. 🗳🙋🏻‍♂️

During this past weekend I picked my 4xe Rubicon up, and I am so happy. Adam not only offered me a great discount for an order, but the service they provided me was excellent and fast. No hidden fees, no pressure to buy extended warranties, packages, nothing. When I bought my first JL in 2018 I had a great experience with Craig at Koons in Virginia, and now that I live in MA, I could not be happier with Adam. I reached out to four dealerships in MA to place my order, and thanks to this forum I found Adam. If you are in New England, do not hesitate to reach out to him.

IMG_4080 2.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

Sponsored

2tall4red

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2021 JLUR 4xe soon!
Occupation
Account Manager
I'm in NH too. Did you have to drive to PA to pick ot up or was it able to be shipped to a local dealer?
It’s not in yet! But it’s for pick up at the dealer. We will either fly to Philly and drive it back or rent a one way car down and drive it back. They may offer you a shipping service but price wise going down yourself will be much cheaper. It’s 5.5 hrs away from NH

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
I gotta add my praise along with others who have worked with Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN. Fortunately for me, that is only a 25 minute drive from my home, But they said they routinely do sales (orders) for customers from as far away as California and NY.

They are more upfront and transparent than any place I've ever heard of. They have a standard pricing policy: 5% below invoice for forum members, 1% off for affiliate pricing (Tread Lightly), 1% off if you finance with them (must pay 7 cycles before payoff), so you can get up to 7% off invoice. Their quoted invoice price matches the posted order guide price list exactly. No add-on dealer charges or "services." After a test drive, I handled the whole deal by text and email. They must've had 20 Wranglers on the lot, all SOLD and awaiting their buyers (who'd ordered them through Gupton) to come pick them up.

I placed my 4xe order today. They immediately sent me the Vehicle Order Number, and said they'd send the VIN and Priced Order Confirmation as soon as they received it. Couldn't have asked for a more open and pleasant process. Now for the waiting..........
This post convinced me to email Gupton even though they are 300 miles away from me. I can happily confirm what docmac said, Daniel at Gupton was more responsive and easier to work with than any of the local dealers I reached out to. Just placed an order with Gupton for 6% below invoice (which worked out to be $6k or 12% under MSRP) on my dream JLR. Could not be happier with the purchasing experience, hopefully the rest of the deal goes as smoothly as placing the order. Now for the long wait!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
This post convinced me to email Gupton even though they are 300 miles away from me. I can happily confirm what docmac said, Daniel at Gupton was more responsive and easier to work with than any of the local dealers I reached out to. Just placed an order with Gupton for 6% below invoice (which worked out to be $6k or 12% under MSRP) on my dream JLR. Could not be happier with the purchasing experience, hopefully the rest of the deal goes as smoothly as placing the order. Now for the long wait!
Congrats on the order. Always worth finding that really good deal.

clonedog41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Granite 2.0, 2022 JL Snazzy Willys 2.0
Just picked up from Gupton.
JLUR 2.0
Ordered 6/17
Delivered 8/20
Picked Up 8/27

Awesome experience with great financing rate

IMG_6599.jpg

Last edited:

LokiBear

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
All the Cybers
Just picked up my order from Leon Travis over at Criswell.
Ordered 7/17
Jeep Email saying 10/17 Delivery
Dealer got notification of Shipment 8/25
Arrived at dealer by 8/27
Picked up TODAY! 8/28

Leon just provided text updates during the whole waiting process.
Only time I asked for an update was when I got that email from Jeep to verify it.
He specifically mentioned that, for some reason, the ones that rarely asks for updates get their Jeep significantly faster lol! :LOL:

Would highly recommend Leon! Even walked me through my new Jeep!

Sponsored

timshel

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Picked it up on Saturday from Gupton! Definitely the best car buying experience I’ve ever had, was quick and super straightforward. Huge shoutout to Daniel and Renee for getting me taken care of.

389DEECA-107B-4CDE-9685-F7C243F07F5B.jpeg

Tygerman76

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper S Countryman, 2018 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Daniel and Renee are amazing. Sent the paperwork FedEx that I signed and returned prior to flying out. Picked us up at the airport "Donnie Gupton kept us entertained during the 45 minute ride" and we were on our way to celebrate in Nashville no longer than 45 minutes after we got to the dealership. A+ experience and I will be ordering from them again.

Tygerman76

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper S Countryman, 2018 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Forgot a photo. Paying $100 less on a lease with the loaded 4xe vs. my 2019 Sahara 2.0 with SOT!

IMG_20210829_220416.jpg

Tygerman76

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I almost forgot. I got a $500 check from them in the mail to put towards my SC county taxes. I think it was a refund of Tennessee taxes.
Sponsored