Recommended Dealers List

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S
I highly suggest Tom and his team at Chapman (PA) who was able to to do 7% below invoice. I ordered my 21 Sahara through Tom on 7/24. They quickly responded to emails and giving a full break down of costs. He also emailed me on the morning of 7/26 with the VIN. If all goes well with this build, I’ll be willing to drive from CT again to get another car from Tom and his team for my girlfriend. Below is his contact information.

Tom Borah
Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
215-410-2210
[email protected]
chapmannewcars.com
Was this 7% off invoice with affiliate and dealer financing?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Well, the day finally came last week, and i apologize for the delay in posting this; been busy catching up with the money making machine, so to speak.

i cannot say enough good things about my shopping experience with Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. The order and delivery process was the smoothest ever had, and am forever thankful of their patience, attention, and knowledge is dealing with OUR concerns and issues.

Many many thanks to Mr K Glassic & Ms K Bitter for their help and professionalism. It is because of this that I do not see myself purchasing another Jeep product if it’s not with Criswell!

docmac

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe
I gotta add my praise along with others who have worked with Gupton Motors in Springfield, TN. Fortunately for me, that is only a 25 minute drive from my home, But they said they routinely do sales (orders) for customers from as far away as California and NY.

They are more upfront and transparent than any place I've ever heard of. They have a standard pricing policy: 5% below invoice for forum members, 1% off for affiliate pricing (Tread Lightly), 1% off if you finance with them (must pay 7 cycles before payoff), so you can get up to 7% off invoice. Their quoted invoice price matches the posted order guide price list exactly. No add-on dealer charges or "services." After a test drive, I handled the whole deal by text and email. They must've had 20 Wranglers on the lot, all SOLD and awaiting their buyers (who'd ordered them through Gupton) to come pick them up.

I placed my 4xe order today. They immediately sent me the Vehicle Order Number, and said they'd send the VIN and Priced Order Confirmation as soon as they received it. Couldn't have asked for a more open and pleasant process. Now for the waiting..........

Sponsored

Jmscally

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU
For those in/near Massachusetts, I'm adding my plug for Adam Silver and Central Jeep in Raynham, Mass. Following advice on this forum, I contacted Adam, who is the GM, and placed an order in June. (Hydro Blue Sport S with Sun & Sound, Cold Weather, Tech, SelecTrac, etc.) He promised an easy, smooth process, and that's exactly what it was from beginning to end. My wife and I picked up our Jeep last Saturday, working mainly with Jon Soule who works with Adam, and it really did go as smoothly as advertised. No gimmicks, no pressure to buy anything we didn't want, everyone we dealt with at the dealership was just helpful and friendly. Overall, we feel we got a fair price, fair value for our trade, and great financing. Definitely recommend!

Vkgargus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
I just ordered from Travis at Tri Ciries in Eden Nc . They were 4/5/6 % below invoice . Just more convenient . I also had quotes from Mike in Duluth Ga and Gupton . Both were comparable with Gupton being lowest 5/6/7 below invoice . Honestly I think all three were super easy to deal with and would buy from any of them .

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
For those in/near Massachusetts, I'm adding my plug for Adam Silver and Central Jeep in Raynham, Mass. Following advice on this forum, I contacted Adam, who is the GM, and placed an order in June. (Hydro Blue Sport S with Sun & Sound, Cold Weather, Tech, SelecTrac, etc.) He promised an easy, smooth process, and that's exactly what it was from beginning to end. My wife and I picked up our Jeep last Saturday, working mainly with Jon Soule who works with Adam, and it really did go as smoothly as advertised. No gimmicks, no pressure to buy anything we didn't want, everyone we dealt with at the dealership was just helpful and friendly. Overall, we feel we got a fair price, fair value for our trade, and great financing. Definitely recommend!
What date did you order in June? I have an order in with Sun and Sound package from July and Jeep is still collecting parts.

Jmscally

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU
What date did you order in June? I have an order in with Sun and Sound package from July and Jeep is still collecting parts.
Ordered on June 17. Arrived at the dealer on Aug. 11 (I think), and picked it up Aug. 14. The waiting is the hardest part, for sure.

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Ordered on June 17. Arrived at the dealer on Aug. 11 (I think), and picked it up Aug. 14. The waiting is the hardest part, for sure.
So That's not bad, about 8 weeks. I am glad to hear they are still building jeeps with sun and sound package rather than GG initial fiasco

Sponsored

First Name
Franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sahara 4xe Ordered '18 Tesla Model 3 For Sale
Well, the day finally came last week, and i apologize for the delay in posting this; been busy catching up with the money making machine, so to speak.

i cannot say enough good things about my shopping experience with Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. The order and delivery process was the smoothest ever had, and am forever thankful of their patience, attention, and knowledge is dealing with OUR concerns and issues.

Many many thanks to Mr K Glassic & Ms K Bitter for their help and professionalism. It is because of this that I do not see myself purchasing another Jeep product if it’s not with Criswell!
Glad to hear! I have an order in with Criswell - the order process and pricing was fantastic, communication has been responsive - just waiting on delivery before a full write up. I'm happy to hear positive delivery experiences, hoping I can look forward to the same.

Hamm3r

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord, 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
I also placed an order for fully loaded 2021 White Sahara from Gupton that should be delivered any day now to the dealer (Build and Sticker Found in Cryptostickers). Unfortunately I will not be able to take delivery and am looking for someone who might want to take over my order. Message me if you're interested in a new Jeep with NO WAIT.

Attachments

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Tried searching this thread for Arizona delaers but no results. Must be doing something wrong. I live in Peoria but would travel. Any suggestions?

Hamm3r

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord, 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid
I also placed an order for fully loaded 2021 White Sahara from Gupton that should be delivered any day now to the dealer (Build and Sticker Found in Cryptostickers). Unfortunately I will not be able to take delivery and am looking for someone who might want to take over my order. Message me if you're interested in a new Jeep with NO WAIT.
I forgot to add that the price in the PDF is before the Gupton discount is applied. You will save about $8k from the MSRP

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many

I forgot to add that the price in the PDF is before the Gupton discount is applied. You will save about $8k from the MSRP
Can't they just sell it to somebody else?
Sponsored