Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Roody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR order cancelled; 2012 Wrangler
Live in Northern NJ - ordered from Alex at Suresky in Goshen, NY (30 minutes from NY/NJ border) on 4/29. JLUR delivered today. Great overall experience. No BS and very straight forward. 3% below invoice, and delivery experience was a quick 1 hour (that included a trade-in at a competitive rate). If you are in NJ, consider going north for deal. This is my second Wrangler from Suresky. Tried NJ dealers and they wanted MSRP+. Total 45 min drive was well worth the effort.
Happen to have an email address for Alex?
Sponsored

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The finance there is insanely terrible, I'd bring your own financing. When I picked the wife's order they kept the price the same. Just the financing was HORRIBLE, and would not remove extras. Since the wife wanted to leave asap, I signed it, then re-fi with our own, and got everything refunded. Will report them as well. Shady as hell.

I think some Fred guy was the one who helped us as well. He literally pushed the sales person away, to "handle" our financing. Really scummy.
How did you get all the extras off if you had already signed the loan?

So talked to Aydin at Bid Clary today, told him I've got several friends waiting to see how my deal go through and asked if he's going to take over for Phillip and make the same deal as I got.... No dice, best deal you can get now is $500 under invoice. So I'd say Bud Clary is no longer recommended.

Seals881

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan LEAF, JULR Diesel(ordered)

So talked to Aydin at Bid Clary today, told him I've got several friends waiting to see how my deal go through and asked if he's going to take over for Phillip and make the same deal as I got.... No dice, best deal you can get now is $500 under invoice. So I'd say Bud Clary is no longer recommended.
You can get full refunds within 30 days of anything extra. I was not going to waste my time dealing with bullcrap, so I signed it, then sent in my refund request. They get a chance to high five each other on a deal, and I get my money back along with them getting no comission. The amount gets applied back to the loan as well.

meanddog

First Name
lydia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hondas and toyotas
I emailed him yesterday on a Grand Cherokee I'm considering purchasing. He emailed back
that, Today I'm working on 30 new orders and trying to get 30 deliveries out. It's not a
big dealership so he is swamped. After you take delivery go to bonus drive.com
and see if you qualify for an extra $250 check. You have to be affiliated with one of the listed companies. I used the company my wife works for and I just got an email approval today.
Good luck with your deal!
Thank you so much for this Bonus Drive information. Affiliations include who we may bank with or get insurance from etc and it’s definitely worth reading their other suggestions of what other affiliates may be! I used my bank and idk if I did it correctly but it was super easy! $250:)
Someone posted somewhere that on the jeep site under research there may be a way to receive $1000 but idk how to do that………

Sponsored

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Thank you so much for this Bonus Drive information. Affiliations include who we may bank with or get insurance from etc and it’s definitely worth reading their other suggestions of what other affiliates may be! I used my bank and idk if I did it correctly but it was super easy! $250:)
Someone posted somewhere that on the jeep site under research there may be a way to receive $1000 but idk how to do that………
Hi there....just go to Research at the bottom of the Jeep site and then
click on "Sign up for updates" ....fill that out and HOPE that they send
you a $1000 coupon for your purchase. I've received $500 in the past,
but it's a hit and miss type thing. BTW....my $500 coupon came one week after I took delivery so I received nothing. Life's like that.
https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html

JEEPT

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Go to jeep.com. At the bottom of the page under the Research heading go to sign up for updates.
Fill out the form. It's not a rebate, so there is no guarantee you will get the $1000 bonus cash.
My guess is that the Bonus cash is given out at random, but who knows. Pervious incentives ended
June 1st. So they could have nixed the program, considering the current dealer inventory situation.
I signed up and received a bonus cash email probably 10 days later. Good Luck!

IdahoSting

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma

Thanks for the update, I am taking them off of my list. I don't want to deal with the antics either...

Ctd02puller

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr JK. 2017 GC
Hi there....just go to Research at the bottom of the Jeep site and then
click on "Sign up for updates" ....fill that out and HOPE that they send
you a $1000 coupon for your purchase. I've received $500 in the past,
but it's a hit and miss type thing. BTW....my $500 coupon came one week after I took delivery so I received nothing. Life's like that.
https://www.jeep.com/sufu.html
Thanks for that info.
I did that and received a email almost instantly from Jeep for The $1000 offer.

Ctd02puller

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4dr JK. 2017 GC
Going to have to read through the rules of that offer from Jeep. We are ordering 2 (4xE & Grand Cherokee)
I wonder if it’s a one offer per household thing.

Sponsored

ShaunBJeeps

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee X4, 2017 GMC Sierra
Thanks for that info.
I did that and received a email almost instantly from Jeep for The $1000 offer.
what did you put as your Timeline to buy? Maybe they don’t offer a coupon if you are saying you’d ready to buy within 30 days. 🤷‍♂️

stonejl

First Name
EH
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stonellp.com
Vehicle(s)
A36. Yukon Denali. GCWL. JLUR on order.
If you don't mind the few hour drive:
Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-516
[email protected]

When I placed my order it was 4% off invoice with a TreadLightly membership.
I checked in with Rob last week and he would only do 1% with Treadlightly claiming it was due to the chip shortage... which I understand has not impact in the JL's. Go figure.

stonejl

First Name
EH
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stonellp.com
Vehicle(s)
A36. Yukon Denali. GCWL. JLUR on order.
Any updates on this? I'm in Vegas too, looking for a dealer in this region I can actually work with. Jeep ONLY on Sahara isn't one, LOL.
Start by reaching out to that dealer's fleet manager. The salesmen on the floor wants to sell you what they have on the lot or gouge on orders. Bypass them and speak to the fleet manager. Most often the fleet manager's contact information is on the website.

RusM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Got my Jeep today! Didn't have any issues with Bud Clary's finance department, but I was already pre-approved through my credit union and just gave them the application number to fill out a purchase order.

Now it's time to start ordering stuff for the build!
Sponsored