Recommended Dealers List

saseals

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ, 03 KJ, hope to be 21 JL soon
Koons answered me the same day. Criswell took 2 business days. By the time Criswell finally answered me I had a deal locked in with Mall of Georgia.
Do you have a contact at Mall of GA? About the same distance from me as the ones near DC.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (WTB)
Looking to purchase:

2021 Wrangler Sport, Manual Trans, Firecracker Red Paint, Black Int/Black
Soft, 4dr.

Looking for total, out the door price. Buy price. If you offer "finance in house" pricing, please let me know specifics assuming 820 credit score.

Please include EVERYTHING up front. Will travel for pickup... whatever.

Thread Lightly, if need.

Thanks!

Broward County FL if you are doing docs...
My email: [email protected]

Phillip@jeep

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler
Phillip Olson
Cell 360-434-2929 (txts are welcome)
[email protected]

Phillip General Sales Manager @ Bud Clary Auburn Dodge Jeep Ram in Auburn Washington Seattle Area 10 min from the airport.

I have put many many deals together from the 5th Gen Ram Forum and want to expand to the Jeep Forum, check me out over there if you have time.

Transparent Aggressive Pricing
Extremely knowledgeable on pricing Example: Rubicon 58195 MSRP 54848 INVOICE sale price $51000
$150 doc fee $15 trip permit (only for customer taking out of state) tax and lic from state you register. No hidden fees, no requirements to finance with anyone, all rebates you qualify for additional.

Try me out give me a shot on your order I am confident my pricing is one of the most aggressive in country same day communication 7 days a week

Phillip Olson
[email protected]

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Is it possible to get an update for mine? Last 8 are: MW684907
Unfortunately there are no updates since the VIN assignment. It's in D1 status which indicates ready to build but nothing further. remind me in a week or so and I will check again.

Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Unfortunately there are no updates since the VIN assignment. It's in D1 status which indicates ready to build but nothing further. remind me in a week or so and I will check again.
I know you're busy, so my sincere thanks!!!

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
He’s been mentioned plenty before.

I live in PA, and went to MD. For anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area, Mr Leon Travis, part of @kglassic sales team at @CriswellJeep in Gaithersburg MD, is awesome. His email is [email protected] and his cell is (202) 557-0032. Get with him!!

Super people. Did everything via emails and texts. Nothing wonky or pressured at the dealership. Couldn’t be happier. 5% below invoice - would have been 7% if I went through their financing.

New and grown up Rubicon on the left, traded in Willys on the right.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 32A3309F-608C-4C95-A688-74F33F53E2D3

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
He’s been mentioned plenty before.

I live in PA, and went to MD. For anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area, Mr Leon Travis, part of @kglassic sales team at @CriswellJeep in Gaithersburg MD, is awesome. His email is [email protected] and his cell is (202) 557-0032. Get with him!!

Super people. Did everything via emails and texts. Nothing wonky or pressured at the dealership. Couldn’t be happier. 5% below invoice - would have been 7% if I went through their financing.

New and grown up Rubicon on the left, traded in Willys on the right.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 32A3309F-608C-4C95-A688-74F33F53E2D3
Congrats!!! Finally got it - was it worth the wait?

Gdfein

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner in waiting
My JLUR is expected at Dealer 3/16-3/29. I have the agreed price off invoice that my deposit and order was based on. Just checking back on what other incentives I can stack on that.

I have Tread Lightly, PenFed Credit Union, and the after delivery Bonus Drive. I’m also debating the FCA financing. Is there any rebates or bonus cash from Jeep that work on the Rubicon?

Sponsored

nU7OuxIx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, YJ, Impreza
Hopefully it stays around that number. I'll post again in a month or two, once everything is finalized how it worked out.

I'm not sure how much off people get at Koon's. I know people have traveled there from Chicago and made a mini-trip out of it. It's just nice to have something close to home where I can go back to where I bought it for service and have that relationship with them.
Wanted to reply now that everything has been finalized and I brought the vehicle home. Jason Beltran was great to work with and I would recommend him. He used to be at Tyson but now he's at Hawk Jeep in Forest Park. It was a bit of a drive but easy access off the expressway. There were no outrageous fees or hidden charges, and the financing rate they gave me was equal to my local credit union.

He was also very flexible and worked with me over email, texting, and the phone to get things ordered and was a simple pickup today after everything came in. I also appreciated them not going crazy with installing things, like cutting the carpet for the all-weather mats or mounting the front plates, as I would prefer to do that myself. Overall, very happy with everything!

cshenk

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 3.6L
Another recommendation for Patrick Mantua at Criswell. Ordered a 6-speed manual JL Rubicon on 2/2 and took delivery on 3/10, extremely fast, and it would have been even faster but for the ~10-day delay at the factory caused by FCA's 6-speed manual recall. Negotiations were no fuss - I think he opened with 7% below invoice with dealer financing or 5% below invoice with cash. He sent emails and/or texts every time FCA updated the build status, and he responded promptly to my inquiries. At delivery truck was spotless, and no issues with dealer prep (by the way, it took only a day or two for the truck to travel from Toledo to Criswell). My wife and I made it in and out of finance in ~30 minutes. It was a low key professional experience. In my many years of buying and selling too many cars to count (Japanese compacts to luxury German sedans) Patrick is among the best.

JLBoucher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR Willys 6MT
For people in Eastern Quebec, I can recommend two dealers.
- TĂ©mis Chrysler (TĂ©miscouata-sur-le-Lac, QC, Canada - the owner has a Gladiator Rubicon so he knows what he's talking about)
- Olivier Chrysler (Saint-Pascal, QC, Canada)

Both are small town dealers who just can't lie, cheat or steal. Otherwise, people from the neighbourhood will just stop buying. They are both willing to give you the top resale value of your actual vehicle if it's in mint condition (based on the Canadian Black Book).

So even if you're in Montreal or Quebec City, these guys are awesome. Strongly recommended.

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
Anybody know if Kim at Superior Jeep in Conway, Arkansas is still doing 5-6% off invoice for new orders? Haven’t seen that place mentioned since 2019. Also, anybody know of other dealers in Texas (I’m in dfw) doing 5-6% off invoice?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Phillip Olson
[email protected]

Phillip General Sales Manager @ Bud Clary Auburn Dodge Jeep Ram in Auburn Washington Seattle Area 10 min from the airport.

I have put many many deals together from the 5th Gen Ram Forum and want to expand to the Jeep Forum, check me out over there if you have time.

Transparent Aggressive Pricing
Extremely knowledgeable on pricing Example: Rubicon 58195 MSRP 54848 INVOICE sale price $51000
$150 doc fee $15 trip permit (only for customer taking out of state) tax and lic from state you register. No hidden fees, no requirements to finance with anyone, all rebates you qualify for additional.

Try me out give me a shot on your order I am confident my pricing is one of the most aggressive in country same day communication 7 days a week

Phillip Olson
[email protected]
any info on new 2022 colors? im ready to place an order but was hoping maybe some new colors soon as chief is no longer available and no more Punk'n. (will be my 4th JLU order). I am also open to dealer stock if you can locate for me. if interested Message me on here and i'll share what i'm looking for.
Sponsored