Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

jhav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 BMW M4 (MT), '21 JLU HA, '22 JLUR 4xe
Any dealer reccomendation in the Philadelphia area? I need to place a new order and, in a quick search of the thread, nobody jumped out at me. Saw a couple in Rockville , MD - a bit far, but could make it work. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vettesniper

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Any dealer reccomendation in the Philadelphia area? I need to place a new order and, in a quick search of the thread, nobody jumped out at me. Saw a couple in Rockville , MD - a bit far, but could make it work. Thanks in advance!
This guy!👇👇👇 (Do not call the dealership and talk to anyone else...)

Craig Benner
[email protected]

Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2019 #2 Wrangler Salesman in United States

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Picked up my 2021 Rubicon JL yesterday at Mall of Georgia. Mike met me at the rental car drop off and picked me up and drove me to the dealership. Mike handled the process from the beginning to the end flawlessly and spent a good hour going over all the features with me (sure I forgot 90%!).
Asked him to make sure the tires were set at 37 psi and to check all the fuses before I arrived. He told me all the fuses were installed properly from the factory. Right before I drove away noticed a trim piece that covered a bolt head on the console was missing. He found the same piece from another Jeep and problem solved.
Highly recommended. No games, no bullshit, just highly competent service.

Last edited:

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Criswell Jeep February 2021 offers:

All in-stock 2020 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited – 8% below factory invoice (5% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 7% below factory invoice (4% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing). All models and trim levels qualify (including Rubicon & Sahara 4XE). Sorry, the 392’s are all spoken for the 2021 build cycle.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Criswell Jeep February 2021 offers:

All in-stock 2020 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited – 8% below factory invoice (5% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

2021 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited factory orders – 7% below factory invoice (4% forum pricing + 1% AR + 2% conventional financing/leasing). All models and trim levels qualify (including Rubicon & Sahara 4XE). Sorry, the 392’s are all spoken for the 2021 build cycle.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local tax, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge (can’t change company policy but we can give them away!)

All trade-in appraisal values are guaranteed until time of delivery of your new Jeep.

Please contact us at [email protected].
I’m just waiting for mine to be delivered! Can’t wait to drive down and get my new Jeep!!! Please make it go faster! Lol

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Your Rubicon left the MOPAR custom shop fo Nitro Creek (shipping yard) yesterday at 6:22 PM. Next stop is Gaithersburg, Md. Should be loaded in the next couple days and be here within 48 hours of departure. If you don't have an update from your salesman by Monday night let me know.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Your Rubicon left the MOPAR custom shop fo Nitro Creek (shipping yard) yesterday at 6:22 PM. Next stop is Gaithersburg, Md. Should be loaded in the next couple days and be here within 48 hours of departure. If you don't have an update from your salesman by Monday night let me know.
Thanks Mr Glassic!

I’ve been SUPER happy with Criswell! Only wish I lived there to use your service department!

Thank you thank you!!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Thanks Mr Glassic!

I’ve been SUPER happy with Criswell! Only wish I lived there to use your service department!

Thank you thank you!!!!
Getting closer... it was released to the transport company on 2/27 @ 6:39 pm.

saseals

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ, 03 KJ, hope to be 21 JL soon
I live near Cincinnati, OH. Looking for a dealer who can help me get the best price on a Rubicon. Will probably have to order it due to the add-ons we want. Not afraid to travel a bit for the right deal.

Already sent email to Koontz and Criswell. Haven't heard back yet.

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
I live near Cincinnati, OH. Looking for a dealer who can help me get the best price on a Rubicon. Will probably have to order it due to the add-ons we want. Not afraid to travel a bit for the right deal.

Already sent email to Koontz and Criswell. Haven't heard back yet.
Koons answered me the same day. Criswell took 2 business days. By the time Criswell finally answered me I had a deal locked in with Mall of Georgia.
Sponsored