Recommended Dealers List

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I’m in NE and getting close to doing the same. Let me know how Reed works with you. If you search this thread I know some have said Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler in Linn, MO is good too.
Nice! Do you know what % Jim is offering?
Sponsored

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I don’t. I quick searched the threads and didn’t see any specific numbers.

Just spoke to the guy at Reed Jeep and they’re pretty much only able to do 2.9% off invoice, and that’s not even the dealer offer. That’s just the offer if you’re a Costco member. They also said there’s an offer for Tread Lightly members, but that offer is less than the Costco member offer and they don’t stack them.

Does anyone know of dealers around KC offering more than 2.9% off invoice?

kmmn

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary EcoDiesel, 2013 JK Sport & 2014 JK Sport
I tried Criswell in Thurmont, MD... David quoted me 4% below invoice, another 1% for Affiliate/Tread Lightly and another 2% for using their financing. The Dealer Processing Fee (aka more profit) is limited to $500 in MD, so that's $299 less than Koons, but Koons will do 8% with Affiliate/Tread Lightly, so Koons is slightly cheaper for my build. They're both about an hour away from me, so I'll ty to save wherever I can
Just curious, what was the % below invoice?

Ignore the website, what you want to do is email both dealers and mention you are looking around and that you heard of them on this forum and you will get a much better deal than what is offered on there websites. Good Luck!
I tried Criswell in Thurmont, MD... David quoted me 7% Beloe Invoice (4% with another 1% for Affiliate/Tread Lightly and another 2% for using their financing). The Dealer Processing Fee (aka more profit) is limited to $500 in MD, so that's $299 less than Koons, but Koons will do 8% with Affiliate/Tread Lightly, so Koons is slightly cheaper for my build. They're both about an hour away from me, so I'll ty to save wherever I can

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I tried Criswell in Thurmont, MD... David quoted me 4% below invoice, another 1% for Affiliate/Tread Lightly and another 2% for using their financing. The Dealer Processing Fee (aka more profit) is limited to $500 in MD, so that's $299 less than Koons, but Koons will do 8% with Affiliate/Tread Lightly, so Koons is slightly cheaper for my build. They're both about an hour away from me, so I'll ty to save wherever I can

I tried Criswell in Thurmont, MD... David quoted me 7% Beloe Invoice (4% with another 1% for Affiliate/Tread Lightly and another 2% for using their financing). The Dealer Processing Fee (aka more profit) is limited to $500 in MD, so that's $299 less than Koons, but Koons will do 8% with Affiliate/Tread Lightly, so Koons is slightly cheaper for my build. They're both about an hour away from me, so I'll ty to save wherever I can
I ordered from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in VA last Thursday evening 10/22/20. I was able to do everything EASILY by email, Craig's customer service IS FANTASTIC> He was easy to work with and a TERRIFIC communicator. There is not now nor ever was a question about what was going on. There were no Shenanigan's just a straight forward easy deal AND I had a trade to muddy the waters!

Craig is able to do 8% WITH Tread Lightly, 7.5% without plus a $899.00 processing fee. I know what my out the door total with tax tags and everything is to the penny. I TRIED to work with Ourisman Jeep near me in Clarksville, MD. I even went in there and could NOT get them to send me a price on the vehicle I spec'd and not only emailed to them but brought into them.

Sponsored

kmmn

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from Craig Benner at Koons Jeep in VA last Thursday evening 10/22/20. I was able to do everything EASILY by email, Craig's customer service IS FANTASTIC> He was easy to work with and a TERRIFIC communicator. There is not now nor ever was a question about what was going on. There were no Shenanigan's just a straight forward easy deal AND I had a trade to muddy the waters!

Craig is able to do 8% WITH Tread Lightly, 7.5% without plus a $899.00 processing fee. I know what my out the door total with tax tags and everything is to the penny. I TRIED to work with Ourisman Jeep near me in Clarksville, MD. I even went in there and could NOT get them to send me a price on the vehicle I spec'd and not only emailed to them but brought into them.
I'm in Glenelg, so Ourisman in Clarksville is my closest dealer. I bought a JK there, but it was one of their specials, so it was priced well (and I think they forget it had A/C), but their finance rates were high and the same salesman blew me off the last time I tried to buy something there (he's long gone). So I'll order from Craig... How much deposit does Koons take?

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I'm in Glenelg, so Ourisman in Clarksville is my closest dealer. I bought a JK there, but it was one of their specials, so it was priced well (and I think they forget it had A/C), but their finance rates were high and the same salesman blew me off the last time I tried to buy something there (he's long gone). So I'll order from Craig... How much deposit does Koons take?
Small world, I went to GHS and GWM and BPE.... Koons took $1,000 for the deposit. That is also what Ourisman said. I had my VON # (Vehicle Order Number) the very next day. I assume Thanksgiving week will delay mine, but that is fine. Since I have all this time, I may get my financing done ahead of time and just walk in with a check for Koons.

kmmn

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My sons went to TRES, FQMS and GHS. I sent you a PM about financing

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
So I ended up working out a deal with Clayton at Reed Jeep in the Shawnee area for about 3% off invoice, but they’re also letting me keep my wheels and 35in tires to swap those out with my new ordered Jeep.

SpeedyJEP

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MT Firecracker Rubi
In southern California, I'm another happy customer of Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click in Irvine. After getting the runaround from multiple local dealerships, I emailed Rob to see if he could help. He responded with a fair price, and had my factory order submitted within something like four emails in less than 24 hours (just had to nail down some new-for-2021 options). Rob is professional, friendly, and effective.

The pickup process was quick and easy and the price was exactly as quoted. Well worth the drive even if (like me) you're not all that close.

Sponsored

PortlandJo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon / 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee North Edition
Occupation
IT
Steve with Jim Butler is around 7.25 under invoice. With Tread Lightly and financince. if not add @$1000 with your own financing. At least that what my deal was.
I would 2nd this. Just ordered a new Jeep through Steve. Saved me driving 100's of miles out of state to get a great deal! The most stressful part of the process was trying to decide what to get on my new Jeep! It's my first Wrangler.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
It's around 7% depending on if you finance through them. I would recommend you call Jim Butler at Linn, MO and ask for Steve.
Well I was being a little impatient and pulled the trigger at Reed Jeep in town. Linn is a 3 hour drive, which isn’t horrible, but I got a decent enough deal to stick around here.

dangads895

First Name
Angad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Just picked up my Jeep from Travis at TriCity CDJR!! Super easy to deal with, and he had everything done for us before i came to the dealership so i could just sign and drive off. 8% off invoice with dealer financing and tread lightly discount
Sponsored