Recommended Dealers List

crewchief25h

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Moab
My wife just ordered 2021 Rubicon from David Pintzow at Criswell in Thurmont, Md. He beat Craig Benner's deal at Koons by 856.00 and Criswell Gaithersburg store by more than that.
Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Living in Northern VA, I see Koons and Farrish as my 2 picks for ordering a Wrangler (either on lot or build and price). I am conflicted on which to choose

Has anyone had experience with the prices listed on their website? Are they final or can be negotiated lower? Should I just ignore those? (i.e. E-price, etc)

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
My wife just ordered 2021 Rubicon from David Pintzow at Criswell in Thurmont, Md. He beat Craig Benner's deal at Koons by 856.00 and Criswell Gaithersburg store by more than that.
Just curious, what was the % below invoice?

Living in Northern VA, I see Koons and Farrish as my 2 picks for ordering a Wrangler (either on lot or build and price). I am conflicted on which to choose

Has anyone had experience with the prices listed on their website? Are they final or can be negotiated lower? Should I just ignore those? (i.e. E-price, etc)
Ignore the website, what you want to do is email both dealers and mention you are looking around and that you heard of them on this forum and you will get a much better deal than what is offered on there websites. Good Luck!

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Just curious, what was the % below invoice?

Ignore the website, what you want to do is email both dealers and mention you are looking around and that you heard of them on this forum and you will get a much better deal than what is offered on there websites. Good Luck!
Thank you! Do you email the specific people recommended or the dealer in general? Do you recommend building or buying off lot?

itsooh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW335i, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Hello,
I am looking for recommendation for dealers close to NJ for 2021 Willys unlimited or sprot s.
I tried several local dealers in NJ and they do not offer any discount below msrp. ><

Sponsored

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger SRT
Hello,
I am looking for recommendation for dealers close to NJ for 2021 Willys unlimited or sprot s.
I tried several local dealers in NJ and they do not offer any discount below msrp. ><
I can't speak for the best place to go near you, but after you join Tread Lightly ($100) and wait 30 days, you are guaranteed 1% below invoice at all FCA dealers. That will be your worst case scenario moving forward if you find what you like locally. I would look into Koons in Northern VA or Criswell in MD for the best deals. I don't remember seeing much talk about NY/NJ area, or even PA, on this thread.

Snowboardinwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 528i
Thank you! Do you email the specific people recommended or the dealer in general? Do you recommend building or buying off lot?
I meant to mention on that, most likely you will have to order. They have no problem selling what they have on thier lots over priced to the general public. ;)

itsooh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't speak for the best place to go near you, but after you join Tread Lightly ($100) and wait 30 days, you are guaranteed 1% below invoice at all FCA dealers. That will be your worst case scenario moving forward if you find what you like locally. I would look into Koons in Northern VA or Criswell in MD for the best deals. I don't remember seeing much talk about NY/NJ area, or even PA, on this thread.
Thank you for the recommendations. I will try to contact them see what they can offer.

bigmaduros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sport Altitude - Almost Here
Just finished the order for 2021 JLJL Altitude Package with Travis Reynolds at Tri City Chrysler Jeep Dodge... Extremely smooth process of a couple emails and a phone call. Had the VON when he sent the order confirmation! Thanks to all for the great resources and information I found here...

Highly recommended!

Snamel

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Just finished the order for 2021 JLJL Altitude Package with Travis Reynolds at Tri City Chrysler Jeep Dodge... Extremely smooth process of a couple emails and a phone call. Had the VON when he sent the order confirmation! Thanks to all for the great resources and information I found here...

Highly recommended!
What % below invoice is Travis offering these days?

Sponsored

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hello,
I’m in NJ. All the dealers around me blow. They act as they’re doing you a favor by selling you @MSRP. I ordered from Fitzpatricks in CT. Dealt with Mark directly. Highly recommend.

itsooh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in NJ. All the dealers around me blow. They act as they’re doing you a favor by selling you @MSRP. I ordered from Fitzpatricks in CT. Dealt with Mark directly. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the suggestion.
I will check them definitely.

Yes I had unpleasant experience with local dealers in NJ.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Hi!

Does anyone have any leads on a dealership that would offer a pretty good % off invoice price on a 2021 JLUR factory order I would like to place in the Kansas City area? I spoke to a gentleman at Reed Jeep earlier today and he mentioned about being able to do something like 3% off invoice, but I will be speaking more with him later today to confirm.

Thanks for the help!

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Hi!

Does anyone have any leads on a dealership that would offer a pretty good % off invoice price on a 2021 JLUR factory order I would like to place in the Kansas City area? I spoke to a gentleman at Reed Jeep earlier today and he mentioned about being able to do something like 3% off invoice, but I will be speaking more with him later today to confirm.

Thanks for the help!
I’m in NE and getting close to doing the same. Let me know how Reed works with you. If you search this thread I know some have said Steve Boeckmann at Jim Butler in Linn, MO is good too.
Sponsored