Recommended Dealers List

Scoobyj

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A4, 2006 Dodge Durango, 2020 JLR 2 Door Sting Grey
I highly recommend Kent Shurtleff at Peterson Auto Group in Nampa Idaho (208-741-1289). He and his team were great to work with! I could not find any deals locally for a new Jeep build.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List IMG_2107[1].JPG
Drove my new 2 door Rubicon back to Las Vegas last week. He has been recommended many times in this forum.
Sponsored

JMCCUSKEY82

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray 6spd
Occupation
Mortgage
The day finally came after 2.5 months of waiting. I purchased from Coastline CDJR in San Juan Capistrano where we received 5% under invoice. Rob Trachtman no longer works there FYI, he was very helpful. The rest of the staff (minus the finance guy) was awful.

The sales price was obviously set months ago, and I have my own financing. I arrived with a day notice in advance after a 4 hour train ride and took a day off work. The entire staff could care less about me I felt like. They came out with the "numbers" and it of course had $2500+ in extras tacked on, like coatings/security/tracking/maintenance etc. Which just further delayed this process as none of this was disclosed to me. This led to a back and forth with the manager, and finally they removed all those items. It was a waste of time. By the time the finance man called me in to sign papers, it had been 2.5 hours of me pacing the lot. I signed and was ready to go home. But the salesperson was no where to be found, the Jeep had a empty tank of gas, I had no keys, there were no plates on the car, and no one walked me out to the car.

I found him in the break room eating lunch. So he scrambled to put plates on/gas up etc. 3 hours total time for a ordered car, with a pre-set sales price. I assume since they weren't going to make much money on this unit and there was no up sell on options, I wasn't really important.

I love the car, and have already added some mods, but god damn the car sales experience needs to change.

Regardless this forum saved me about $5000 versus going to my 3 close dealerships. Sales price of vehicle was $45,009 plus TTL
Thank you

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List jee

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 2020-07-27 11_38_46-Sting Gray Build.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

BarMaster

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I highly recommend Kent Shurtleff at Peterson Auto Group in Nampa Idaho (208-741-1289). He and his team were great to work with! I could not find any deals locally for a new Jeep build.
Jeep Wrangler JL Recommended Dealers List 2020-07-27 11_38_46-Sting Gray Build.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Drove my new 2 door Rubicon back to Las Vegas last week. He has been recommended many times in this forum.
Nice. Just curious, did you break it in before the long drive?

Sponsored

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
I've been watching the deals here for the past few months waiting to order a wrangler. Finally I got a buyer taking over my current lease so I'm ready to pull the trigger. The dealerships around me in NY wouldn't even come close to what I've seen here so it looks like my best options are to try Fitzpatrick, Koons, and Criswell? Those are all easy enough to travel to making the deal worth it of course. Anyone else have good luck with others dealers in the east coast area?

I was hoping the lease transfer would've happened faster and I could've ordered Ocean Blue but now I'll be going with a Sting Gray JLUR instead. Super excited to join the crew.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Why are you paying the destination charge twice ? Its already included on the sticker of 56345.00.
I asked just that. $1595 delivery and $899 doc fee left no incentive to go that far. Now the same vehicle has increased to over $51k

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been watching the deals here for the past few months waiting to order a wrangler. Finally I got a buyer taking over my current lease so I'm ready to pull the trigger. The dealerships around me in NY wouldn't even come close to what I've seen here so it looks like my best options are to try Fitzpatrick, Koons, and Criswell? Those are all easy enough to travel to making the deal worth it of course. Anyone else have good luck with others dealers in the east coast area?

I was hoping the lease transfer would've happened faster and I could've ordered Ocean Blue but now I'll be going with a Sting Gray JLUR instead. Super excited to join the crew.

MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Criswell had the best price by far. On the lot vehicle at 12.5% off msrp plus $500 doc fee.

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
Everyone except Turnipp
I try!

That's 5.5% below invoice (11.5% below MSRP). Well done!
Thanks. Koons offered it at 7.5% below invoice, prior to adding the license/registration and crazy doc fee. What they didn't expect was for me to come in with the TL discount for another 1% off.

The truly nutty part is that I'm in Utah and couldn't get the local dealers lower than $1,500 above invoice. Reached out to Koons with my desired build, they factory ordered it (with my deposit down) and crushed the local pricing. I figured I'd use some of the savings to pay for the cross country leisurely drive back with the wifey.

Sponsored

JW1

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray JL Sahara
What kind of deal did you get with him? Was it similar to some of the other well known dealers on the thread (5-8% below invoice)?
Paul is currently around 4% below invoice. But no other strings attached, hidden fees, costs (financing, etc.). Doc fee around $150.

I know other dealers are going lower but I found the other dealers I was talking with had a lot more strings attached. Also the pleasure and ease of working with Paul made it very easy for me to go with him. All in all I felt like I got a great price and was a great experience!

I should also say that Paul hasn't made a run for the hills now that the order was placed. He is proactively keeping me updated on build process/timing and I feel like he is going to make the delivery process an ease as well.

OscarMike85

First Name
Calder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Accord
Paul is currently around 4% below invoice. But no other strings attached, hidden fees, costs (financing, etc.). Doc fee around $150.

I know other dealers are going lower but I found the other dealers I was talking with had a lot more strings attached. Also the pleasure and ease of working with Paul made it very easy for me to go with him. All in all I felt like I got a great price and was a great experience!

I should also say that Paul hasn't made a run for the hills now that the order was placed. He is proactively keeping me updated on build process/timing and I feel like he is going to make the delivery process an ease as well.
I sent him a DM, so we’ll see how often he checks this. Do you have a phone number you could DM me or post here?

For everyone else, what have the delivery times been?

JW1

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray JL Sahara
I sent him a DM, so we’ll see how often he checks this. Do you have a phone number you could DM me or post here?

For everyone else, what have the delivery times been?
Just sent you a DM

BarMaster

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I was just curious because I may have to take mine to another state soon after it arrives. I really don’t want to break it in with all Highway miles though.
Sponsored