Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
From Koons. Looks like the destination fee is being counted twice since it’s in the original msrp. The 899 processing fee. This is on the lot not ordering

F96B0CA9-4DB4-4D02-B0BF-CF19B518DB0A.jpeg

DE6E5ACF-912A-4542-9E3C-46C821921FD9.jpeg
Why are you paying the destination charge twice ? Its already included on the sticker of 56345.00.
Sponsored

GuyIncognito

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR -> Now Jeepless again
Time for a 2021. Anybody know a knowledgeable dealer in the NorCal Bay Area that really knows their stuff on ordering and would be willing to make a good deal? So far in my order attempts here, I've gotten offers of... wait for it.... MSRP! On an order... thanks, but no thanks.

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Time for a 2021. Anybody know a knowledgeable dealer in the NorCal Bay Area that really knows their stuff on ordering and would be willing to make a good deal? So far in my order attempts here, I've gotten offers of... wait for it.... MSRP! On an order... thanks, but no thanks.
If you don't mind making a road trip out of it, I ordered mine through Peterson Auto Group in Nampa (Boise) Idaho, at 9% below invoice.

GuyIncognito

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR -> Now Jeepless again
If you don't mind making a road trip out of it, I ordered mine through Peterson Auto Group in Nampa (Boise) Idaho, at 9% below invoice.
Wouldn’t mind a road trip at all. Thanks, Rob!

Gdfein

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner in waiting
Anyone order a MY21 JLUR from Neil Carpenter in Conroe TX yet since the 21 orders opened? I’m close to pulling trigger but trying to be patient to see Hydro Blue be avail.

Sponsored

ChadT

First Name
CHAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR, 2017 JKR Lots of mods
The wife and I dealt with Mark Gusman at River Oaks Jeep in Houston as he was recommended here by the forum. He is no longer in the position he was in when the recommendation was posted however when some one reaches out to him he will do their deal.

My wife's Jeep will be a '20 JLUR, it had a sticker of 59'625, he got us down to 53'518 for it and I picked a '20 JLR that had a sticker 55'725 and I got it for 49'798. All in all a good deal considering believe. We started the process Friday night but have to go back Wednesday when he returns from meeting in Vegas I believe he said since we couldn't get our other trade up to them that night

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Anyone have a contact and or email for the Boise dealer at 9 percent below invoice? Makes sense to pay the shipping alone if you don’t have to finance with them in house. Thanks all!

RobTeazy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Volvo XC40, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Anyone have a contact and or email for the Boise dealer at 9 percent below invoice? Makes sense to pay the shipping alone if you don’t have to finance with them in house. Thanks all!
I have been working with Kent at Peterson Auto Group in Nampa (basically Boise).

Sponsored

OscarMike85

First Name
Calder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Accord
Do you happen to have a contact at Peterson that you worked with and recommend? Or anyone else here?

OscarMike85

First Name
Calder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Accord
New member here, but been lurking on forum for a couple months doing research and learning a ton from you all. This thread in particular helped a lot and I am excited to say I got an order in this week for a '21 JLU Sahara!

It couldn't have been a better experience working with @PaulwithJeep (Paul Labance at Dwayne Lane's in Everett, WA). I made first contact in the morning and by late afternoon the order was in the system. Paul was extremely responsive, helpful, answered a ton of questions and I got a very fair price. This was after a few frustrating weeks of trying to work with a couple other dealers mentioned on this thread. Drop a DM with Paul and you won't be disappointed in the service you'll get.
What kind of deal did you get with him? Was it similar to some of the other well known dealers on the thread (5-8% below invoice)?

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
Any help finding a competitive dealer in South Central PA? I am in York have previously bought a new 2014 Wrangler from Stetler, then a new 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit from Apple. I have been trying to get a price on a special order from both of these for a 2021 JLURD and it has been a 2 week joke. Basically being ignored. I told them about Criswell and 7% under invoice and asked for them to give a price, not even matching just their best offer and and been ghosted.
Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville Pa.

Kate Morris - 1 (484) 631-6849

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Everyone who wants a Jeep and is near/in Connecticut, go to Fitzpatrick's Jeep in Ansonia, they have 41 Wranglers. 4 Two Doors, the best Rubicon selection. Ask for Mark, he's awesome.
Sponsored