MLHudge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Trans Am 2018 Nissan Titan XD 2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Hey fellow Jeepers,
I finally struck a deal here in east TN. I ordered a 2021 Rubicon Unlimited Diesel from Buster with Lenoir City Jeep in SW Knoxville. I got a great deal off $7200 of sticker with no hassle and out the door in under an hour. I have been doing a lot of research and really wanted to spend local & get a good deal as well. I don’t know that many people that got great deals with out having to travel cross country. I could not speak more highly of the friendliness and professionalism of the transaction. I could not find anybody in the local area willing to deal other other than 250 miles away. Then when the 2021 JLURD became available I reached out to the out of state Dealer to which I and many forum members previously spoke to and was told “things changed” on the 2021 and they would not honor what they previously agreed to deal on 2021 JLURD. I know of Lenoir City Jeep as I moved to the area in late 2019 and brought my 2014 JLUR in for some recalls and had a great experience. While waiting I struck up a conversation with the sales manger who asked what I thought about the new JLs to which I replied I wouldn’t be interested in anything other than a Diesel Rubicon. He said give me a shot when your ready, we shook hands and left it at that. I called Buster on 7/2 when 2021 JLURD became available and we struck a deal the morning of 7/3. I know a lot folks here in east TN have had to travel far and wide to get a decent deal but I would give Buster a call Cell: 865-271-8678 If your interested in a great deal in the east TN region.
Did you order or was it on the lot?
Sponsored

swelch7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Posting to report another positive experience with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia, contact info below. I requested a quote at 8AM on Monday, received detailed quote at 9AM for a 2021 Sarge Green 2dr Rubicon at 7% below invoice. Price was quoted at 5% below invoice no strings attached, additional 1% for affiliation such as Tread Lightly and 1% for financing through the dealership which was to be "competitive". Agreed on details and subsequently signed build sheet and buyers order on Tuesday afternoon. Received my VIN this morning. Now we wait.

If you're in the Southeast and looking for a competent, fair, dealer contact, consider giving Mike a try.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Posting to report another positive experience with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia, contact info below. I requested a quote at 8AM on Monday, received detailed quote at 9AM for a 2021 Sarge Green 2dr Rubicon at 7% below invoice. Price was quoted at 5% below invoice no strings attached, additional 1% for affiliation such as Tread Lightly and 1% for financing through the dealership which was to be "competitive". Agreed on details and subsequently signed build sheet and buyers order on Tuesday afternoon. Received my VIN this morning. Now we wait.

If you're in the Southeast and looking for a competent, fair, dealer contact, consider giving Mike a try.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]
What was the doc fee?

Sponsored

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
$599, so a little high but not out of the ordinary for this region. Some dealers in the area are $799.
That's interesting. Another gentleman that just purchased a Wrangler from Mike said that the document fee was $698. He's from Atlanta though so that number may have included the title transfer and tag fees.

Later,
Johnny

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR
Congratulations. What was the deal the offered?
Sticker was $59,440
discount of $3,645
Selling price $55,795

In SoCal right now the only deal stronger than that was Huntington Beach Jeep. They are absolutely the worst. I spent two days a couple of years ago trying to buy with Cash! They wanted me to leave. They post loss leaders, but expect to make it back on a bunch of crap and financing. Horrible model despite excellent advertised pricing.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Sticker was $59,440
discount of $3,645
Selling price $55,795

In SoCal right now the only deal stronger than that was Huntington Beach Jeep. They are absolutely the worst. I spent two days a couple of years ago trying to buy with Cash! They wanted me to leave. They post loss leaders, but expect to make it back on a bunch of crap and financing. Horrible model despite excellent advertised pricing.
Congratulations. The waiting game begins now.

Sponsored

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Did you get 1% off invoice for financing with a dealer?

I'm curious what kind of deal you were offered. Can you post the APR? Is there a fee for refinancing?

Riles2078

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Anyone no of a dealer in Florida that will do similar pricing at 7 percent off for a 2021 rubicon order? Tried working with Criswell and went from communication to crickets once I was ready to place my order.

LoganDzwon

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone no of a dealer in Florida that will do similar pricing at 7 percent off for a 2021 rubicon order? Tried working with Criswell and went from communication to crickets once I was ready to place my order.
I am wondering the same. I am also in Florida
Sponsored