Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
WOW, just got my purchase order from Southfork in the Houston area.

7% under invoice PLUS TL = $46,577 on my build + TTL.

$150 proc fee, $150 doc fee. Taxes are normal, no dealer addendums. Everything adds up and is on the up and up. the only exclusion to this is i have to finance through them.

I'm sure Patrick and Ben would be happy to do this for other forum members, I just know that it won't be applicable to in stock vehicles.

[email protected]
Sponsored

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Congratulations!

How much did you have to put down as deposit? Was it refundable?

Ismor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
WOW, just got my purchase order from Southfork in the Houston area.
Congratulations!

How much did you put as a deposit? Was it refundable if the factory shuts down, you lost your job, etc?

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Congratulations!

How much did you put as a deposit? Was it refundable if the factory shuts down, you lost your job, etc?
2k deposit. Considering the deal, I'm fine with it.

I'll talk with them about refunds tomorrow when I pay it

Blueeyedme

First Name
DanO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Ordered from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD prior to the virus and my order has arrived at the lot. Price was 8% off invoice which included discounts for the forum, TL and financing with them. Plus $300 doc/processing fee and normal tax & tags. Deposit when I ordered was $1000. We'll go pick it up in a couple of weeks. The savings over what local dealers charge make it well worth the adventure.

Sponsored

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
If you buy your Jeep 500+ away, what is the best way to get it home? You can't drive it that distance in one shot during the break in period. I suppose, getting it shipped on a flatbed?

Blueeyedme

First Name
DanO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
If you buy your Jeep 500+ away, what is the best way to get it home? You can't drive it that distance in one shot during the break in period. I suppose, getting it shipped on a flatbed?
We bought in the DC area. Will fly up for delivery, have a fun weekend in the area and take the AutoTrain home. The discount over local pricing more than covers the cost of the weekend.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Im going to drive mine 545 miles back home when I pick it up. First 60 miles on regular streets, then highway at 55mph for the next 240 miles getting on and off the ramps occasionally. After that.... 75mph.

Last edited:

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Spoke and emailed with @MinerSteve Steve Boeckmann yesterday regarding ordering a 2021. Probably the best dealership experience I've had. Easy to talk to and quick replies. Now trying to decide if we wait for a diesel or order the manual. Thank you for your help and time, Steve!

Hoover531

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jl Rubicon
Hey all,

Any recommendations around El Paso, Tx? I have emailed and called dealers in the Houston and Austin area, no answer as of yet, but I just contacted them last night. Dealers here will not back off of MSRP, and notoriously just not fun to deal with. Willing to travel, pretty much willing to go from Southern California area all the way to Houston... since its about equal distance.

Thanks,
Dylan

Sponsored

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Hey all,

Any recommendations around El Paso, Tx? I have emailed and called dealers in the Houston and Austin area, no answer as of yet, but I just contacted them last night. Dealers here will not back off of MSRP, and notoriously just not fun to deal with. Willing to travel, pretty much willing to go from Southern California area all the way to Houston... since its about equal distance.

Thanks,
Dylan
email patrick reilly at southfork dodge.

[email protected]

tell him that you're part of the JL forum, and you know charles ray.

they won't move on in stock, but they gave me 7% below invoice on a special order(ended up being closer to 8.5% off with tread lightly)

Hoover531

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jl Rubicon
email patrick reilly at southfork dodge.

[email protected]

tell him that you're part of the JL forum, and you know charles ray.

they won't move on in stock, but they gave me 7% below invoice on a special order(ended up being closer to 8.5% off with tread lightly)
Appreciate it! I do want to order.

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Spoke and emailed with @MinerSteve Steve Boeckmann yesterday regarding ordering a 2021. Probably the best dealership experience I've had. Easy to talk to and quick replies. Now trying to decide if we wait for a diesel or order the manual. Thank you for your help and time, Steve!
I've also had a good experience so far in my talks with him so far.

nesman7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Any one have recommendations for good dealers/contacts to work with near Cincinnati? I haven't had much luck with local dealers backing off MSRP yet, but still waiting on a quote to come back. Willing hoping to find someone with in a few hours in or around Louisville, Lexington, Columbus, Dayton, and Indy also. Thanks!

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
I'm wondering if dealers really want our business. I've attempted to contact several dealers looking to order a 2021 Rubicon. So far, my local dealers have not replied (even after speaking with several directly). I'm willing to travel and have attempted to contact both Nyle Maxwell in Austin and Southfork in Katy through email contacts on this thread. No responses. Perhaps I'll have to attempt a generic contact point but I'd prefer to work with someone that has been mentioned here.
I'm about to throw in the towel and just wait for the Bronco so the over confident jeep dealers have some competition.
Sponsored