Recommended Dealers List

RhinoBW

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
It was a year ago when I bought mine. I got a couple of quotes from local dealer on a order with suppliers discount and that all they could do for me. Then I did research on the jlwranglerforum that’s when I found Criswell JEEP in Maryland. At that time I called and talk to Julius Green sale manager. I told him is seen on the forum that they would give 7% plus the 1% for suppliers discount below invoice. He said yes so I put my order in and 23 days later my wife and I flew out to pick it up.A salesman Patrick Mantua Pick us up at the airport and I would do it again. It would be normally a seven hour ride home my wife and I took 11 hours on and off the turnpike to break the motor in stopped for lunch and dinner had a great trip home.
It’s good that you made it a fun experience, I bet the drive home is a lot less daunting when you are doing it with a new toy. My girlfriend and I have talked about doing something similar and I’ll keep Julius at Criswell in mind, thank you.
Sponsored

jrjr1229

First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White Rubicon Recon
Just bought a white recon from Larry h Miller Idaho Jeep dealership, msrp 59500, got it for 52500, 7000 off, sales person was Chris. Nice guy!

Sponsored

SargeJeep

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Want to echo previous posts. If you’re buying a Jeep in SoCal, you should look to Rob from Coastline Jeep as your go-to guy. Rob was phenomenal throughout the entire process and most importantly straightforward and fair! It was a pleasure working with him!

Last edited:

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Highly recommend Baxter Jeep Chrysler, Dodge Ram in Lincoln Nebraska. I bought my JL there last year. Got a very good deal, the sales manager kept me informed of the order and transport progress and when the top and fender were scratched during transport he pulled replacements off one on the lot so I wouldn't have to wait for new ones to be ordered. The service and parts guys are great to work with and are Jeepers so they understand us.

ctarpley

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon (in progress)
Another recommendation for Craig Benner at Koons of Tyson's Corner. 7.5% below invoice with no strings attached. Build jeep at jeep.com, send to Craig, approve build, and the wait begins!

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Any recommendation for dealer in Southern California that would offer 7%/8% off invoice for making an order? or anywhere close to SoCal.

neeesack

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Any recommendation for dealer in Southern California that would offer 7%/8% off invoice for making an order? or anywhere close to SoCal.
Ditto, I've been lurking this Forum for the last 2 months (first post/reply, woot! :rock:) or so and I'm currently pricing a build for my first Jeep. There's one on the lot at Rydell in San Fernando exact match, but added with leather seats and safety group (wouldn't be against the safety group, but hesitant on the leather seats because of the upcoming SoCal summer heat) for about 3.1% below invoice. Not sure if I should put together a build and contact Rob at Coastline for a quote and wait for delivery (not sure how long that will take) or check out the lot one in San Fernando and have it now.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Ditto, I've been lurking this Forum for the last 2 months (first post/reply, woot! :rock:) or so and I'm currently pricing a build for my first Jeep. There's one on the lot at Rydell in San Fernando exact match, but added with leather seats and safety group (wouldn't be against the safety group, but hesitant on the leather seats because of the upcoming SoCal summer heat) for about 3.1% below invoice. Not sure if I should put together a build and contact Rob at Coastline for a quote and wait for delivery (not sure how long that will take) or check out the lot one in San Fernando and have it now.
Let me know how your discussion with Rob goes, I read about him often but haven't talked to him myself. I'm looking for any dealer in SoCal who is willing to do 7-8% off invoice to order the car. Otherwise, I will start into out of states dealers. Interested to know what Rob can offer.
Sponsored