Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Richard! I never called them - I reached out to the sales manager who is a member of this forum. At his direction, he was able to partner me with one of his salesmen and provide me with phenomenal pricing, exactly the deal you’re looking for. The paperwork is going to be thru fedex and they even recommended a transporter.

Most of the local dealers in DFW have the luxury of refusing to deal and can turn away business because they’re so many people here shopping for Wranglers.
Just to be clear, you never had to go down in person to MD? You did the paperwork by FEDEX and then you paid for vehicle delivery to Texas? And you got 7% off?
If yes, please PM me the contact information for Patrick.
Sponsored

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Help... Looking for recommended dealers around Missouri? I bought the last rubicon jl in Nebraska msrp 57,760 paid otd, delivered to my house, 50,000. Looking for same type of deal on 2020. Thanks in advance for the help!

Try giving me a chance in central Missouri. My email is: [email protected]

moonlit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Shout out to Leon Travis @CriswellJeep.

Custom ordered a JLUR on 2/11 and picked it up today!!

Leon made the transaction so painless. Great communications at every step of the way and pick up was nice and easy!

If you are looking to buy, give Leon a call or text! (12025570032)

Sponsored

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Another shout out to Dwayne Lane in Everett, WA. Just ordered a Rubicon with little fuss, 7% below invoice as advertised by others here.
I went to Dwayne Lane in Everett today to get a factory order price quote. After about 1 1/2 hour of wasting my time, they were offering me an order at above invoice price. The order was for a '20 Rubicon JLUR diesel with MSRP of $61,110 and they offered me to place an order at$56,724 plus $750 Gov't fee, $152.50 doc fee, and plus the sales tax.

I even mentioned this forum and they just told me if there are other dealers that sell at 7% below invoice then go to them.

What a waste of time. I'm not sure how the others reporting 7% below invoice were able to deal with them.

Very disappointed.:angry::angry:

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
I went to Dwayne Lane in Everett today to get a factory order price quote. After about 1 1/2 hour of wasting my time, they were offering me an order at above invoice price. The order was for a '20 Rubicon JLUR diesel with MSRP of $61,110 and they offered me to place an order at$56,724 plus $750 Gov't fee, $152.50 doc fee, and plus the sales tax.

I even mentioned this forum and they just told me if there are other dealers that sell at 7% below invoice then go to them.

What a waste of time. I'm not sure how the others reporting 7% below invoice were able to deal with them.

I find that particularly hard to believe if it was Paul that you were working with. Who helped you?

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I find that particularly hard to believe if it was Paul that you were working with. Who helped you?
I didn't find Paul and the guy I talked to acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. The guy who helped me was Luke. Of course, he was just acting as the messenger to the sales manager. He took all the information to the sales office and came back with the paper. Would not budge on the price either.
In fact, I took it personally when I was told to go to one of the other dealers that sell 7% below invoice. He claimed he will LOOSE money if he sold me one at that price.

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
I didn't find Paul and the guy I talked to acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. The guy who helped me was Luke. Of course, he was just acting as the messenger to the sales manager. He took all the information to the sales office and came back with the paper. Would not budge on the price either.
In fact, I took it personally when I was told to go to one of the other dealers that sell 7% below invoice. He claimed he will LOOSE money if he sold me one at that price.
I recommend you pm PaulwithJeep. Start fresh. Of course, you can always go find another dealer too.

Of course, I don’t your your situation, trade in, or other context.

Gibby-NoVa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2015 Dodge Durango SRT, 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 (sold), 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Another recommendation for Spencer Colbert at Farrish of Fairfax. [email protected]

Just ordered my 2020 JLUR on Thursday, 8.25% below invoice.

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase

Your math seems off. What do you think invoice price is on an MSRP of 61,110? I don’t have your build but invoice sounds like it would be $59,900. Sounds like you were getting a nice amount below invoice, just not 7%.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your math seems off. What do you think invoice price is on an MSRP of 61,110? I don’t have your build but invoice sounds like it would be $59,900. Sounds like you were getting a nice amount below invoice, just not 7%.
According to the spreadsheet that's posted for the pricing the invoice with the destination charges would be $56944 for my build.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
According to the spreadsheet that's posted for the pricing the invoice with the destination charges would be $56944 for my build.
Can you post your build?
According to you, 7% off invoice would be 52,957. That’s 15% off MSRP. That doesn’t seem right, is it possible you had the invoice price wrong? Normally invoice is about 98% of MSRP. Maybe on higher trims it’s a bigger discount but that’s a lot more.

Jaeth

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.standardroofingok.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Besides the color choice being wrong, 174/195. (and I keep forgetting to fix it when I'm at the computer...) Numbers should be correct for 4DR JLUR.
Sponsored