Recommended Dealers List

Rsmfly

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lr4
Another shout out to Dwayne Lane in Everett, WA. Just ordered a Rubicon with little fuss, 7% below invoice as advertised by others here.
Sponsored

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
I bought from Kate and 5 of my friends/neighbors did as well. Very prompt and best deal i found in PA area.

IMG_4926.jpg

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Hi all! While I am new to posting on this forum, I am not new to this forum. Like many, I’ve been silently following different threads in this forum and have found almost everyone’s posts to be very helpful.

If you’re looking for a really good dealership to purchase a Wrangler from and you don’t want to pay msrp or even invoice, may I recommend Patrick from Criswell CDJ? After seeing numerous people recommend this dealership and seeing the sales manger Kevin post his work email here a few pages ago, saying he was willing to give people amazing pricing on Rubicons and other Wranglers, I was skeptical but sent him an email.

Kevin had his salesman Patrick reach out to me, saying that he could get me up to 8% below invoice. So far, Patrick has disclosed pricing, been very upfront and has helped make this process so much less stressful than it was going to other dealerships and playing games.

FWIW I am in North Texas and the CDJ dealers here have so many walk ins that they can turn away business from people like me who don’t want to pay invoice or msrp because they have other people that can and do. LOL.

Best wishes to everyone out there shopping for a Wrangler! There apparently are a TON of good dealerships out there and they seem to show up on these forums.

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Another shout out to Dwayne Lane in Everett, WA. Just ordered a Rubicon with little fuss, 7% below invoice as advertised by others here.
Do I need to ask for any particular salesperson to get that price and bypass all the hand me over to another sales guy games?
Thanks

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Do I need to ask for any particular salesperson to get that price and bypass all the hand me over to another sales guy games?
Thanks
There are several dealerships across the USA that are willing to provide you with great pricing. Of course, you may have to qualify it.

As many on this forum will tell you, don’t be afraid to look for a good deal out of state. My local dealer was willing to do little to nothing under invoice without a fight.

Thru this forum, I was able to find several dealerships willing to offer 7-8% under invoice with qualifying terms. I ultimately went with the dealership who I felt was prompt, wanted to do business and was willing to sell me the Wrangler that I wanted.

Sponsored

RubiCoug

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 392. Was '20 Rubicon, '17 Rubicon
Coming from the JKU crew with a 2017, I just dropped an order with Paul Leblance at Dwayne Layne’s Jeep in Everett, WA.

7% below invoice, no crazy qualifiers or expectations attached. Easy, patient, and flexible.

Onwards to my new Crystal Metallic Rubicon Recon!

Gramkrackerjeep

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL wrangler rubicon
Help... Looking for recommended dealers around Missouri? I bought the last rubicon jl in Nebraska msrp 57,760 paid otd, delivered to my house, 50,000. Looking for same type of deal on 2020. Thanks in advance for the help!

jbl911

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan future JL
Thank you for the tip. Just used Hercules at Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to place my order 7% off invoice including the tread lightly discount.

'20 Rubicon
MSRP 50540
Sale price 44540 +tax, tag, dealer fee
Dealer fee 998

J

Attention Floridians—7% off Invoice Pricing

I just placed an order for a 2020 JLUR at Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from
Hercules Frantzis (863-937-0010).

I’d come across Allison Dahmer’s information on this forum a while ago and when I called her, she directed me to Hercules. I mentioned that I’d seen her information on this forum and that a couple people stated they’d received 7% off invoice on their vehicles.
Hercules was able to draft the configuration I requested and text it right over to me at 7% off invoice (including Tread Lightly).

Unfortunately, because this is Florida, their dealer fee is $998. However, I don’t have to travel out of state and the dealership will deliver the vehicle to my home in Orlando for no additional fee.

I did decide to lease the vehicle. So for those of you interested in the lease numbers, I’ll post them below.

36 months, 10K mile/yr:
MF: 0.00188
RV: 63%

48 months, 10K mile/yr:
MF: 0.00205
RV: 61%

MSRP: $50,955
INVOICE: $48,181
SALE PRICE: $44,884
DEALER/TAX/TITLE: $2,279
OTD: $47,182

Let me know if you have any questions!

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Any Jeep dealership recommendations in the Charlotte, NC area?
Just place my order today with Travis at Tri-City out of Eden, NC (just north of Winston-Salem). Couldn't have been easier and so far a great experience. 7% below invoice with Treadlightly.

Sponsored

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just place my order today with Travis at Tri-City out of Eden, NC (just north of Winston-Salem). Couldn't have been easier and so far a great experience. 7% below invoice with Treadlightly.
That’s fantastic and much closer than the other options I’m looking at. Do you have his email address?

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi guys! Just an update. I am still here in San Juan Capistrano.. We are now called Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.. I am doing a straight 5 percent below invoice using the tread lightly or similar affiliates rewards program. the only fees are 85 doc fee, tax, license, 30 electronic filing fee and 8.75 ca tire fee.

I also don't require financing or any accessory purchase or warranty etc.. I do offer competitive financing and leasing and pricing terms for warranties or accessories.

Please call or email or text me for a quote.. I can be reached at 954-864-5162 or my email at [email protected] or [email protected] or my desk phone at 949-373-0100.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Coastline Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, Ca 92675

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Kevin had his salesman Patrick reach out to me, saying that he could get me up to 8% below invoice. So far, Patrick has disclosed pricing, been very upfront and has helped make this process so much less stressful than it was going to other dealerships and playing games.

FWIW I am in North Texas and the CDJ dealers here have so many walk ins that they can turn away business from people like me who don’t want to pay invoice or msrp because they have other people that can and do. LOL.
You went to MD from Texas? I am in South NY and after two settled deals on 2019s falling through locally (one alleged fender bender and one dealer changed the top on me) I am looking for a 2020 but am not able to drive 4 hours each way. I would kill for 7% off including tread lightly if there was a way they could deliver. I called Criswell and a recommended dealer in Ct and neither could sell without me coming down in person. I was hoping for Fedex paperwork and then a delivery option.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I would kill for 7% off including tread lightly if there was a way they could deliver...I was hoping for Fedex paperwork and then a delivery option.
Hi Richard! I never called them - I reached out to the sales manager who is a member of this forum. At his direction, he was able to partner me with one of his salesmen and provide me with phenomenal pricing, exactly the deal you’re looking for. The paperwork is going to be thru fedex and they even recommended a transporter.

Most of the local dealers in DFW have the luxury of refusing to deal and can turn away business because they’re so many people here shopping for Wranglers.
Sponsored