Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Trying not to have to read through 117 pages, but I'm curious as to the best dealers/pricing folks have gotten in the Metro New York area for a new Rubicon? Any help is appreciated. I've gotten slightly under invoice, but nothing close to the percentages below invoice that I'm seeing mentioned here....
We're in Maryland but we can get you up to 8% below invoice on a new Rubicon. PM or email me at [email protected].
Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The area in question is commonly at or around invoice. If you are dead set on shopping local that is the pricing you can expect. I've had success with people in that area where I can price them a Jeep that is so much less it becomes worth it to have it shipped or pay to fly out and pick it up. Let me know if I can help in any sort of direct way but if you are staying local that sounds par the course.

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Order placed today with Auburn Jeep today @ 4.5% under Invoice. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the drive back to the Bay Area for the 7% in Idaho, but it was available as well. Compared to others in Northern CA I checked though, I'm very happy and Brandon @ Auburn Jeep has been good to work with so far and looks to be going forward.

Thanks again for all the help here and I look forward to tracking the build progress!

Brandon Gallawa
Sales Manager
Auburn Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram
1901 Grass Valley Hwy
Auburn, CA 95603
530-885-2900 Office

upload_2019-12-18_12-41-11.png
Picked this up Wednesday night. Nothing put positive experiences with Brandon and the others at Auburn Jeep.

edelweiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda MX-5
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the New England area that can do custom rubicon builds 8% below invoice?

Sponsored

natalien

First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Apologies if this has already been asked/answered and I missed it. People ordering from Rob in SJC - is he offering 5% under invoice for leases as well? Seems like everyone is buying so just want to make sure before I contact/join Tread Lightly. Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Just ordered my Rubicon from Mike Clinnin. This was the best ordering process for a car ever. I emailed Mike with a link to my build from Jeep.com and told him I got his name from this forum. In less than an hour Mike had replied with my price at 7% under invoice with Tread Lightly and dealer financing. Wife wanted to go drive a 2020 before we ordered so went and did that at a local dealer. I told them I had an offer for 7% under invoice and gave them the opportunity for the business since I was on their lot for a demo. They were $2k higher and would not match the price. I emailed Mike on our way to lunch and we already have the order placed. Will let everyone know how delivery goes, but so far Mike has met all expectations.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Just ordered my Rubicon from Mike Clinnin. This was the best ordering process for a car ever. I emailed Mike with a link to my build from Jeep.com and told him I got his name from this forum. In less than an hour Mike had replied with my price at 7% under invoice with Tread Lightly and dealer financing. Wife wanted to go drive a 2020 before we ordered so went and did that at a local dealer. I told them I had an offer for 7% under invoice and gave them the opportunity for the business since I was on their lot for a demo. They were $2k higher and would not match the price. I emailed Mike on our way to lunch and we already have the order placed. Will let everyone know how delivery goes, but so far Mike has met all expectations.

Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJ
770-713-5364
Great to hear Mike is still receiving great reviews - I will be placing an order at the end of this month (Feb) and he is only an hour or so away. Keep us posted on how delivery goes.

Truckin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Totaled), 2020 JLUR
I highly recommend Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe, TX (north of Houston). He was able to get me 6% under invoice with Tread Lightly (30 minutes by email - mostly getting the spec nailed down). Very easy deal and no hassle with add-ons - I picked it up today.

Neil Carpenter
[email protected]
(281) 541-0908

Kirby

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I see a lot of recommendations for Courtesy CDJR of Orange County, but according to Google Maps it says permanently closed. Anyone have new contact info or another recommendation for a dealer in SoCal?

FCA is buying back my 2019 JLUR and I need to place an order for a new one. I know exactly what I want, just looking for a good deal.

Thanks!

Sponsored

natalien

First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I see a lot of recommendations for Courtesy CDJR of Orange County, but according to Google Maps it says permanently closed. Anyone have new contact info or another recommendation for a dealer in SoCal?
I believe they’re still the same dealership, just now called Coastline CDJR.

MntsRcalln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2011 Dodge Ram Bighorn, 1990 Totoya 4x4 Mod
I know many have bought from Craig at Koons Jeep and I'm glad I can add myself to the list. He's prompt, professional and knows his stuff. Goes above and beyond.

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638
2018 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2018 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2018 #3 Wrangler Salesman in United States

Last edited:

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
great, thank you!
Yes, we did change ownership a couple of weeks ago and we are now known as Coastline Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I am still here for all Forum members..

Pricing is as simple as it gets.. 5 percent under invoice with Tread Lightly membership or other affiliates rewards membership if your business has it, plus tax and license and 85 doc fee. cash, lease or finance, doesn't matter.. I offer competitive rates at banks, credit unions and while you don't have to finance with me, I do prefer the opportunity to be competitive and handle everything for you.. I can also do Ram pickups under this program as well.

Call me directly on my cell at 954-864-5162 or email is [email protected] or my desk phone at 949-373-0145 direct. As always I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business..
Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Coastline CDJR
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675

jerikotomas

First Name
Jeriko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 sport
Any recommended dealers in NJ or around NJ?

Looking to finance a 2020 JLU Rubicon.

Currently have a 2017 JKU sport lease last remaining 10 payments. Lease going to end Dec 2020. Current mileage 30500, 40000 max mileage.
Sponsored