Recommended Dealers List

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
We can get you a Wrangler with an MSRP of $55.505 below your ecstatic price. What are you looking for?
Really? I'd buy a plane ticket for that deal!

Four door Rubicon in Sarge Green

3.6L V6

Eight speed automatic transmission

Body color fenders

Body color hard top

Infotainment group

Hard top headliner

Remote start

Proximity key

Trailer tow + HD electrical

Steel bumper group

LED lighting group

MSRP: $55,505

PS> NO leather interior.
Yes, thank you all for sharing your experiences and posting the dealerships with the best deals!

My goal:

JLUR with MSRP of $55,505

Ecstatic price: $49,000
Happy price: $50,000

Formattc,

I am a Jeep salesman in central Missouri, we sell Jeeps under invoice all the time. Let me know what you want, and I can get back to you with a price. My email is: [email protected]
Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
For those in or near Michigan, I highly recommend LaFontaine in Clinton. I saw the original recommendation posted by wibornz, and my experience was excellent. The salesperson wibornz recommended, Keith Friday, is no longer there. I was contacted by Chris Thornton. I was asking 5% under invoice and $9000 for trade in. Keep in mind, I had already contacted a nearby dealership that pretty much said "take it or leave it", so I didn't have high hopes on Chris working with me. I was wrong . . . he was able to make the deal happen. As it turned out, he was out of town the day I picked Molly up, and another salesman, Darius Edwards, took great care of me. The dealership is about 90 minutes from my place, but it was well worth the drive. I'm posting the link to their dealership at the end of this entry. I highly recommend Chris, Darius, and the dealership.

https://www.lafontainecdjrclinton.com/

Oh! Almost forgot! Full tank of gas . . . it's the little things!
For those in or near Michigan, I highly recommend LaFontaine in Clinton. I saw the original recommendation posted by wibornz, and my experience was excellent. The salesperson wibornz recommended, Keith Friday, is no longer there. I was contacted by Chris Thornton. I was asking 5% under invoice and $9000 for trade in. Keep in mind, I had already contacted a nearby dealership that pretty much said "take it or leave it", so I didn't have high hopes on Chris working with me. I was wrong . . . he was able to make the deal happen. As it turned out, he was out of town the day I picked Molly up, and another salesman, Darius Edwards, took great care of me. The dealership is about 90 minutes from my place, but it was well worth the drive. I'm posting the link to their dealership at the end of this entry. I highly recommend Chris, Darius, and the dealership.

https://www.lafontainecdjrclinton.com/

Oh! Almost forgot! Full tank of gas . . . it's the little things!
Hey Vstarjewel, I am from Michigan as well. Is Chris and/or Darius from Lafontaine still the go to guys for a great JL deal in Michigan? I am looking to custom order a JL and am currently shopping for the best price close to me.

Rubi jl 2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey JLUR
I just picked up my 2020 JLUR from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia Jeep. Mike is very professional. He replied back to every email promptly and gave me an awesome deal. I got 7% off invoice with their financing. I made the quick trip down from east Tennessee in a little over 3 hrs which was definitely worth it since no dealers in my area wanted to go below MSRP. I placed my order on 12-26 and picked up 1-15. Unbelievable turn around.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Attention Floridians—7% off Invoice Pricing

I just placed an order for a 2020 JLUR at Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from
Hercules Frantzis (863-937-0010).

I’d come across Allison Dahmer’s information on this forum a while ago and when I called her, she directed me to Hercules. I mentioned that I’d seen her information on this forum and that a couple people stated they’d received 7% off invoice on their vehicles.
Hercules was able to draft the configuration I requested and text it right over to me at 7% off invoice (including Tread Lightly).

Unfortunately, because this is Florida, their dealer fee is $998. However, I don’t have to travel out of state and the dealership will deliver the vehicle to my home in Orlando for no additional fee.

I did decide to lease the vehicle. So for those of you interested in the lease numbers, I’ll post them below.

36 months, 10K mile/yr:
MF: 0.00188
RV: 63%

48 months, 10K mile/yr:
MF: 0.00205
RV: 61%

MSRP: $50,955
INVOICE: $48,181
SALE PRICE: $44,884
DEALER/TAX/TITLE: $2,279
OTD: $47,182

Let me know if you have any questions!

Aside from the $998 dealer fee did they charge you a destination fee?

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Just picked up my Jeep Rubicon Unlimited today from Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Someone on here recommended them and Julius Green and Seyhla Ortega were AWESOME. I took the train down from NJ and Seyhla picked me up right on time. Jeep was prepped and ready and got such a great deal. 8% under invoice ...MSRP was $54,525 and I paid $47,286 plus NJ Tax/DMV, and only a $300 processing fee. I used the Tread Lightly FCA program as well. No dealer in NJ/NY would come near that price...totally worth the 2.5 hour drive. Highly recommend.

Jeep.jpg
Did they charge you a destination fee? I was getting some run around with them and I was under the impression I would be a simple easy experience. As simple as 8% below invoice (add it up from Jan 2020 build sheet), add in the $300 processing few then TTL and call it the day. They gave me the 8% below invoice, then added on the destination fee of $1385 saying it was the 8% below cost. I was taken back by that.

Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
Did they charge you a destination fee? I was getting some run around with them and I was under the impression I would be a simple easy experience. As simple as 8% below invoice (add it up from Jan 2020 build sheet), add in the $300 processing few then TTL and call it the day. They gave me the 8% below invoice, then added on the destination fee of $1385 saying it was the 8% below cost. I was taken back by that.
Tampahoosier, everyone has to pay the $1495 destination charge +TTL regardless of the dealer when buying a JL. The fact that your dealer quote took the 8% off the destination charge as well is really fantastic. Sounds like a smoking deal to me.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Tampahoosier, everyone has to pay the $1495 destination charge +TTL regardless of the dealer when buying a JL. The fact that your dealer quote took the 8% off the destination charge as well is really fantastic. Sounds like a smoking deal to me.
I do understand that part, I think my confusion was in whether it's already part of the invoice price or if it's listed as a break out. I asked that question on the Order Guide forum. I was under the impression that the Destination Fee was part of the Invoice price so when I look at the top of the order guide (ie the 4dr Rubicon) it has the FWP at 40k and then under it the dest. charge as 1495. I was a bit confused as to whether you add the dest fee to the 40k or it was a call out for what is already added. The dealerships obviously don't make it clear and I wanted to ensure i was double paying for what ends up being a bs fee.

MinerSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Hey folks I just want to let you know that we are reducing all of our 2019 Wranglers an extra $2000 off our already low deals. We consistently have the best prices on the Wranglers in the Central United States. Drop me a line on what you need, and I can try to locate a 2019 that fits your needs. My email is: [email protected]

josh8811

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (soon)
What’s the name of the dealer in Boise that everyone likes and gets good prices from? I’m in Layton UT, but can easily travel for Boise for one of these 6-8% below invoice deals.

Sponsored

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
What’s the name of the dealer in Boise that everyone likes and gets good prices from? I’m in Layton UT, but can easily travel for Boise for one of these 6-8% below invoice deals.
Dennis Dillon

t18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
I'd like to recognize Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJ for his professionalism, honesty, and attentiveness throughout the ordering process. Last Saturday I picked up my JL Willys and the experience was straight forward with no surprises. Fair value on my trade, competitive finance rate, and 7% off invoice.

I recommend reaching out to Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJ if you are looking for 6% - 7% off invoice with no haggling.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I'd like to recognize Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJ for his professionalism, honesty, and attentiveness throughout the ordering process. Last Saturday I picked up my JL Willys and the experience was straight forward with no surprises. Fair value on my trade, competitive finance rate, and 7% off invoice.

I recommend reaching out to Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA CDJ if you are looking for 6% - 7% off invoice with no haggling.
Thanks - great to hear, I plan on ordering mine around the end of next month (Feb). Mall of GA CDJ is only an hour and 20 minutes from our home. Nice to have a straight forward dealer so close.

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So I've been trying to find a dealer that'll work with me while I'm stationed overseas, to order a JLU for my return to the states next summer. So far none of the dealers in my home town or surrounding area (DFW, TX - a large metro area,) have responded to me.

I thought maybe a thread with dealer recommendations could be useful for those folks who aren't afraid to travel to pick up their new Jeep.

With that, can anybody recommend a stellar Jeep dealer?
I almost never self plug on here in any kind of way but I have worked with people in the past on this very thing. I am former Army and my boss is former Navy so we love helping our military. In the past what I've done is work out what they want to order with them and then I will place the order about 10 weeks before they are returning to ensure it is here in time. Then if they are out of state we will process paperwork remotely and have the vehicle shipped right to the persons home or place of choice. Not sure why your local dealers aren't working with you but you can reach out to me if you need help or just have any questions about the order process.

Tye_Dylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Sahara JKU
Trying not to have to read through 117 pages, but I'm curious as to the best dealers/pricing folks have gotten in the Metro New York area for a new Rubicon? Any help is appreciated. I've gotten slightly under invoice, but nothing close to the percentages below invoice that I'm seeing mentioned here....
Sponsored