Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Harmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Ordered my JLUR on 9/11 from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe, TX (just north of Houston). Picked it up 10/12.

Very happy with the deal I got: 7% under invoice with Tread Lightly. No dealer financing required. No up selling. Dealer doc fees, etc were $275. Had financing with my credit union pre-arranged so I was in & out of the dealership in 45 minutes ... just in time to watch OU beat Texas!!!

I would not say that Neil is a hand holder, but if you know what you want & don't want any up selling, fuss, or drama, I recommend him for a good price & smooth transaction.
Sponsored

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
I'm reading all these statements regarding the enormous discounts you all are getting. Frankly, I'm lost. My local dealer says they'll give me 1% for having tread lightly, but no one gets deals like I see here.
I called Criswell thinking that would do the trick, but still, they had nothing even close to the deals I see here. They tried to nickel and dime me, deducting discount after discount off their e-price until we were back to MSRP again.

I read here that you do not have to jump through any hoops with Criswell. Is there some secret password I haven't stumbled upon yet? Honestly, I'm about to give up.
I think most dealers are not going to start out offering their best deals. They are more than happy to first try for MSRP and other markups/add-ons. A lower cost is probably something you need to work at a bit with some negotiation.

Although apparently you're out of luck unless living near California, Texas or on the east coast. For the most part those are the only locations reporting nice deals lately. I hear nothing about deals in my area Chicagoland. :(

Crux

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.0D JLUR ordered
Hey guys sorry to ask because I know I've seen it before... where is the dealer map? Specifically I'm looking for amenable dealers in greater Denver. Thanks

Griff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Picked up my 2020 Rubicon JLUR from Rob Trachtman at Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County. It arrived last Tuesday but then had to wait for the Mopar lift and Falken tires 315/70/17 to arrive and get installed (it came with Falken LT285/70R17C BSW M/T) and it was finished by late Friday. Had to wait until Monday to pickup.

He has the best deals in Southern California (5% under invoice with Tread Lightly) and Rob is a real pleasure to deal with like everyone else on this forum has said. He handled the entire process himself and he made it as quick and easy as possible, no surprises. I can't recommend him enough.

Drove her
20191014_155855.jpg
home about 60 miles, mostly freeway and it drove great! I did not recognize any steering issues. It drove different than my 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk but it was fine to me. More driving needed, not a lot of time yesterday.

My Rubicon details: Firecracker Red, Black Hard Top and Fenders. 3.6L V6, pretty much all options including: 8-speed Automatic, Leather, Cold weather package, Tow package, LED lighting, 8.4 inch radio and premium audio group, Safety group, Advanced Safety group, Steel bumpers, Headliners, Remote Proximity entry, All-weather floor mats, Hinge gate reinforcement and Cargo group Trail Rail system.

09/04/19 - Order & VON#
09/06/19 - D Status and VIN assigned
09/11/19 - D1 status
09/20/19 - E status, no ship date provided
09/23/19 - Build sheet available
09/23/19 - JB status
09/24/19 - KZ status, no dealer ETA provided
09/25/19 - Window sticker available
09/25/19 - KZ waiting for rail car assignment
09/26/19 - No change
10/01/19 - Dealer said in Kansas City, Mo., ETA s/b week of 10/7/19
10/07/19 - Dealer said in Mira Loma, CA, ETA 2-3 days
10/08/19 - Arrived at dealer going thru inspection, adding tires & lift. Delivery TBD
10/15/19 - Pickup from Dealer!

Give Rob a call if you are thinking of getting a new jeep. Contact info for Rob is below:

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

Sponsored

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Got it after completing a TrueCar inquiry through Consumer Reports. About a week or so after FCA sent me a code via email. I was surprised and happy to get it.
I also received a $1000 code few days after checking TrueCar prices

Callmemcgee

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLUR
I also received a $1000 code few days after checking TrueCar prices
Does this code stack with the 1% Affiliate discount? How common are these codes? Getting an extra 2% off the car for filling out a truecar request seems to good to be true. Did you get inundated with calls and emails after you submitted the request?

Coastie6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 2-Door
Was only contacted by a couple of local dealerships. Used work phone and an email I have mostly junk sent to. Other than the code from FCA I’ve only been emailed by one local dealership. From the code email:

“$500 in addtional Bonus Cashtowards the purchase or lease of a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or FIAT® vehicle.
Head to your nearest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® dealership today to redeem these savings, on eligible models, before they're gone.

This savings can be combined with other cash offers, including the savings you received through the Consumer Reports Auto Buying Program

Here’s how it works
ico_pin.png

1. Visit any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® dealership.
ico_doc.png

2. Present your offer code at time of purchase.
ico_car.png

3. Save an extra $500 and drive off in your new ride!”
That’s all I have to contribute to how it all works. It does have an expiration date. Dealer says if the Jeep isn’t here yet they will contact FCA as they will usually extend it on an ordered vehicle.

AJ_4xE

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Was only contacted by a couple of local dealerships. Used work phone and an email I have mostly junk sent to. Other than the code from FCA I’ve only been emailed by one local dealership. From the code email:

“$500 in addtional Bonus Cashtowards the purchase or lease of a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or FIAT® vehicle.
Head to your nearest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® dealership today to redeem these savings, on eligible models, before they're gone.

This savings can be combined with other cash offers, including the savings you received through the Consumer Reports Auto Buying Program

Here’s how it works
ico_pin.png

1. Visit any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® dealership.
ico_doc.png

2. Present your offer code at time of purchase.
ico_car.png

3. Save an extra $500 and drive off in your new ride!”
That’s all I have to contribute to how it all works. It does have an expiration date. Dealer says if the Jeep isn’t here yet they will contact FCA as they will usually extend it on an ordered vehicle.

Mine also said the below

Exclusive Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid at any franchised FCA US LLC dealer. This Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive with most current national, regional, and other bonus incentives. Offer is not compatible with the USAA Program and other TDM Program Certificates, Military Program or FFA Member Incentives. Offer is valid for the person named on the Offer Form and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid drivers license or state identification card required). Offer Form must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC dealer. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Offer must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicles. Only one (1) original Offer Code may be redeemed per eligible customer per vehicle. Offer not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this Offer Code. Offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash. Select models and trims are not eligible (Pacifica Hybrid). See dealer for complete details and latest eligible vehicles.

Dealership Instructions: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 41CKC for details.

Sponsored

tm2924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS
I would like to recommend Lou Fusz Jeep in O'Fallon, MO. I just picked up my 2020 JLUS that I ordered. From start to finish the experience couldn't have gone smoother. I placed my order on 9/18/19 and it arrived on 10/9. I worked with Robert Rice. Months ago, I stopped in the dealership to take a test drive. Life got busy over the summer and I decided to wait for the 2020's to arrive. I just sent an email to Robert with my options. I was able to get 5% under with Tread Lightly and using their financing (hold for at least 4 payments). The doc fee was $200. Day of pickup was easy, Robert went through all the features. The finance manager offered some extended warranty options, but did not pressure when refused.

I would definitely shop here again.

Last edited:

Coastie6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 2-Door
I would like to recommend Lou Fusz Jeep in O'Fallon, MO. I just picked up my 2020 JLUS that ordered. From start to finish the experience couldn't have gone smoother. I placed my order on 9/18/19 and it arrived on 10/9. I worked with Robert Rice. Months ago, I stopped in the dealership to take a test drive. Life got busy over the summer and I decided to wait for the 2020's to arrive. I just sent an email to Robert with my options. I was able to get 5% under with Tread Lightly and using their financing (hold for at least 4 payments). The doc fee was $200. Day of pickup was easy, Robert went through all the features. The finance manager offered some extended warranty options, but did not pressure when refused.

I would definitely shop here again.
That's great! Wish I'd have known about them would have been happy to get a quote from them. It's kind of sad that everyone can't just be straight up with their deal. I truthfully don't like playing the "game" of new vehicle purchase. I'd rather just get a legit deal with no BS and make a purchase. Thus far, that's how my deal has been with Kim. Hoping it stays that way through delivery.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I'm reading all these statements regarding the enormous discounts you all are getting. Frankly, I'm lost. My local dealer says they'll give me 1% for having tread lightly, but no one gets deals like I see here.
I called Criswell thinking that would do the trick, but still, they had nothing even close to the deals I see here. They tried to nickel and dime me, deducting discount after discount off their e-price until we were back to MSRP again.

I read here that you do not have to jump through any hoops with Criswell. Is there some secret password I haven't stumbled upon yet? Honestly, I'm about to give up.
you have to go to the specific contacts listed on here , the dealers usually have one guy doing volume deals for people who just are not you to pay the higher prices and all other guys are looking to make margin off unsuspecting uniformed folks

Coastie6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 2-Door
you have to go to the specific contacts listed on here , the dealers usually have one guy doing volume deals for people who just are not you to pay the higher prices and all other guys are looking to make margin off unsuspecting uniformed folks
Yep. Not always, but most of the time it's their internet sales person.