Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
And how did you get that fantastic deal? Super curious?
I will second that deal, I have dealt with her as well and had a great interaction. I am planning on ordering once Blue is able to be ordered. I have an affiliate program through work and Tread Lightly and she gave me a total discount just above 6%! I was very pleased so far.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Ordered today from Kim at superiorfivestar. No haggle, very transparent. Ended up at 6.23% below invoice including a very reasonable doc fee of $130.
Awesome. Kim was so easy to deal with right? Way below invoice, cheap doc fee, no BS, no haggle.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome. Kim was so easy to deal with right? Way below invoice, cheap doc fee, no BS, no haggle.
I am just waiting to complete my order when Ocean Blue can be ordered. I also hope there is no BS when I get there to pick up my car. Someone else on another thread was talking about a dealer with window tint warranties and lock nut fees, just the type of thing that give good dealers a bad name.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am just waiting to complete my order when Ocean Blue can be ordered. I also hope there is no BS when I get there to pick up my car. Someone else on another thread was talking about a dealer with window tint warranties and lock nut fees, just the type of thing that give good dealers a bad name.
Ya. I kinda wanted to wait on the 2.0 engine. Well, they are car dealers but I don't think you will get any of that from them.. She said bring your financing or when we get a ballpark on delivery our guy will see if he can get me a better rate. On trade I'll sell mt Hard Rock before or if I haven't by the time I make delivery see what I get in trade. If I don't like and I know I won't I'll use cash for my down and after I sell my JK pay myself back. The bottom line is if there's a bunch of BS that wasn't a part of the deal when it's time to take deliver I'll walk. Yes, that will suck after waiting 3 months. Easy for me to say. I have 1.5 hour drive to Conway. You're making the trip from Illinois. I'm not worried about it with this bunch. Oh and LOL on "Lock Nut Fees" WTH?

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya. I kinda wanted to wait on the 2.0 engine. Well, they are car dealers but I don't think you will get any of that from them.. She said bring your financing or when we get a ballpark on delivery our guy will see if he can get me a better rate. On trade I'll sell mt Hard Rock before or if I haven't by the time I make delivery see what I get in trade. If I don't like and I know I won't I'll use cash for my down and after I sell my JK pay myself back. The bottom line is if there's a bunch of BS that wasn't a part of the deal when it's time to take deliver I'll walk. Yes, that will suck after waiting 3 months. Easy for me to say. I have 1.5 hour drive to Conway. You're making the trip from Illinois. I'm not worried about it with this bunch. Oh and LOL on "Lock Nut Fees" WTH?
Yeah I will drive down, unless a local dealer will come close to matching it. I have really cheap one way rental car rates through Hertz, so it will cost me $35 bucks to rent a car to get down there. I will take the back roads back and make an adventure out of it. Before giving a down payment I will make it clear what the total price is and just come down with the certified check, that way there is no confusion. Again on paper it sounds like a killer deal, so fingers crossed that Ocean Blue and the 2.0 (For you) can be ordered soon.

norjet

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nordicclick.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Occupation
Digital Marketer, Volunteer Firefighter
I was hoping for a decent dealer in Minnesota (or western Wisconsin, or mid to northern Iowa) as well. I've been emailing/talking to a few and at least two of them are very friendly and straight forward. Since I'm probably 8 months away from ordering I have not talked price yet, I'm going to wait for the initial excitement to die down and hopefully for them to sell out of the JKs so they can't claim that the JL will bring a premium price.

norjet

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nordicclick.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Occupation
Digital Marketer, Volunteer Firefighter
I was hoping for a decent dealer in Minnesota (or western Wisconsin, or mid to northern Iowa) as well. I've been emailing/talking to a few and at least two of them are very friendly and straight forward. Since I'm probably 8 months away from ordering I have not talked price yet, I'm going to wait for the initial excitement to die down and hopefully for them to sell out of the JKs so they can't claim that the JL will bring a premium price.

Fellow Minnesoootan here. One of the guys on my fire department took a job with the Shakopee dealership a few months back. He is a jeep enthusiast and so far they have been very helpful and we are around 3% below invoice plus lower destination fee. Contact info: 952.658.5300. Brian S. is the guy I've been working with and am so far pleased with.

Jeff

VictorChampion

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Longtime lurker and previous JK forums guy thought I would chime in. I have been visiting with Kim at Superior in Conway as well and they are working on a price for me on a 2dr Rubi. Their prices are coming in right about 10% under MSRP. Straight shooting so far. Will probably pull the trigger once I get pricing tomorrow or Monday.

Also, Cameron mentioned to be sure and name the referral from here and they will send them a $100 bird dog fee when the deal is done.

Matt_35

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
For anyone in NorCal, Stead Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Walnut Creek is awesome! Worked with them on my first Jeep three years ago and now again on my JL order.

Matt and Reno are sales managers there and they have been excellent to work with!
I live in Santa Clara and planning to go there next week. Would you mind sharing how much discount did they offer off Invoice.

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah I will drive down, unless a local dealer will come close to matching it. I have really cheap one way rental car rates through Hertz, so it will cost me $35 bucks to rent a car to get down there. I will take the back roads back and make an adventure out of it. Before giving a down payment I will make it clear what the total price is and just come down with the certified check, that way there is no confusion. Again on paper it sounds like a killer deal, so fingers crossed that Ocean Blue and the 2.0 (For you) can be ordered soon.
Awesome. Hopefully your trip down takes you thru NW Arkansas. It
Longtime lurker and previous JK forums guy thought I would chime in. I have been visiting with Kim at Superior in Conway as well and they are working on a price for me on a 2dr Rubi. Their prices are coming in right about 10% under MSRP. Straight shooting so far. Will probably pull the trigger once I get pricing tomorrow or Monday.

Also, Cameron mentioned to be sure and name the referral from here and they will send them a $100 bird dog fee when the deal is done.
Ha!! Well Tell em Tod from Fayetteville sent you :)

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
I’d ordered at 1% below invoice with Autonation Arapahoe in Denver. Nobody would budge below that of every local dealer I called. Found out 2 weeks later about the Dillon’s/Koon’s deals. Called back and was able to talk my dealer to 3% below after threatening to walk. It’d be $1000 cheaper to do Dillon’s still but not having to take 2 days to drive it home is worth it to me...I’ll just do a day of OT to cover the difference. . Now to get off D1 status after 3 weeks...

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
Fellow Minnesoootan here. One of the guys on my fire department took a job with the Shakopee dealership a few months back. He is a jeep enthusiast and so far they have been very helpful and we are around 3% below invoice plus lower destination fee. Contact info: 952.658.5300. Brian S. is the guy I've been working with and am so far pleased with.

Jeff
Thanks for the info Jeff. I took a JK Willys for a test drive back in November at Shakopee. I dealt with Chris A, and they were one of the friendly dealers I was talking about. They were going to be my first contact when it comes time to order since they are the second closest dealer to me. I've had a couple experiences at the closest dealer that were less than enjoyable.

Gboss9

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus

I just saw this video online for anyone still looking for a deal. It states they're offering a $49 down and $299 a month deal on all jls. From my research it is showing it is a Florida dealer in Orlando. For anyone in Florida who is still looking for a deal may not be bad to inquire.
Greenway cheysler Jeep dodge

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Yes, he didn't say he would do exactly 5% but that he would be competitive with Koons. My Rubi would have been 51,605 MSRP but he quoted me "$46,354 + tax, tags, title, reg, doc and processing" which is just shy of the 5% (4.77) off invoice (48,569) mark. Tags, title, reg average is 256 in MD and their doc/processing is 300 according to their site.
Does anyone know any dealers in Nevada or Arizona or California I will honor the 5% ?
Sponsored