Sponsored

Recommended Dealers List

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Lol it looks like Rob is going to sell a ton of jeeps to us!
Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Lol it looks like Rob is going to sell a ton of jeeps to us!
I know I told him should give me a kick back, but he said that there are laws against that, I told him I am fine with breaking that law lol

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Once you get a VIN number from Rob (should take 5-7 days from order date) then you can start tracking its progress through https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge using the live chat function and asking them what your build status is. Once it reaches KZ shipping stage, then you can start checking in with Rob again and he should let you know if its on a railcar headed to the dealership.

My Rubicon should be here early next week according to Rob, so I am almost there!!!
Thanks!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I know I told him should give me a kick back, but he said that there are laws against that, I told him I am fine with breaking that law lol
I don’t think a nice case of wine / bottle of scotch / cigars would be a kickback

I wonder if other CA dealers would ever learn from this example - doubt it?

abog

First Name
Artin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Clubs

Hey guys, I wanted to update everyone on my order from Rob at Courtesy. Looks like he is already getting a lot of love on the forums from everyone in CA. I picked up the Jeep Sept 4th (order was placed July 29th). Everything was as promised by Rob (5% below invoice with Tread Lightly membership). He was not pushy at all. The only thing he offered was extended warranty, which I declined. He didn't try to push anything on me. No excess fees. He's a great guy and communicated with me through the entire process and I highly recommend him to anyone in Southern CA. Reach out to him on his cell phone: 954-864-5162.

IF YOU ARE IN SOCAL YOU HAVE TO REACH OUT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_3779.jpg
IMG_3777.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

shoobie rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
I ordered a 2020 JLR from Criswell on August 17 and took delivery on September 5. Leon Travis was the best!!! The price was 8% below invoice (7% + 1% tread lightly). Leon was courteous, responsive, helpful and was never pushy. Highly recommend Leon!!!

IMG_2720.jpg

Hgill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20JLUR
I just picked up my Jeep from Rob in San Juan Capistrano yesterday.
The process was unbelievably smooth. Hes an honest guy, and straight to the point. They don't try to sell you anything extra, no accessories.
I also financed through Rob, he got me a great rate through Bank of America.

Overall great experience, I highly recommend buying from him. Thanks @MallCrusher949 for finding him. We talked about your Jeep order when I picked it up.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190911114451466_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190911_114442.jpg

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The process was unbelievably smooth. Hes an honest guy, and straight to the point. They don't try to sell you anything extra, no accessories.

Overall great experience, I highly recommend buying from him. Thanks @MallCrusher949 for finding him. We talked about your Jeep order when I picked it up.

IMG_20190911_114442.jpg

Congratulations, looks awesome

What did you guys talk about?

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Congrats on your new Rubicon!

When did you place your order?

Just wondering, is the steering good? Some have reported wandering or loose feel.

Also, great to hear about your satisfaction with buying from Rob. I have an open order too and was hoping to hear more positive feedback. I'm in D1 status as of today, no estimated complete date yet.

Enjoy your awesome new Rig!

Hgill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20JLUR
Congratulations, looks awesome

What did you guys talk about?
We just talked about your jeep order, You got the Sting Grey color right? And that you decided to wait for Jeep to fix the Adaptive cruise control ordering issue. I was telling Rob I wanted the adaptive cruise control also, but didn't want to wait to order also, so I didn't get it. Wish I had it though

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hgill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20JLUR
Congrats on your new Rubicon!

When did you place your order?

Just wondering, is the steering good? Some have reported wandering or loose feel.

Also, great to hear about your satisfaction with buying from Rob. I have an open order too and was hoping to hear more positive feedback. I'm in D1 status as of today, no estimated complete date yet.

Enjoy your awesome new Rig!
Thanks!

I ordered 8/16 and got it on 9/10 (about three weeks). Rob was saying someone got his in 8 days! I think Jeep waits till they have a bunch of vehicles built and they ship them all together.

The steering feels great. I drove it about 160 miles back home, and had no issues.

The weird thing about Jeep customer service was that they never gave me a ETA of delivery. Once it was built, it was waiting accessories for about 4-5 days, then it was in the shipping process for the longest. Even when it was at the train depot in Mira Loma, Jeep customer service would tell me it was in the shipping processes (KZ status) with no ETA. Rob was the one that told me it was in Mira Loma, and that it should arrive in a couple days.
So after it's in KZ status, Rob will give you better estimate of ETA.

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport

IMG_20190911_114442.jpg
awesome - that looks great! i'm most likely going to order from him as well. Do you have any idea if the deal changes if it's lease or buy? thanks!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
awesome - that looks great! i'm most likely going to order from him as well. Do you have any idea if the deal changes if it's lease or buy? thanks!
he will work lease or buy options.. I was comparing a lease vs purchase.. and it was the same price.. and he gave good lending options for both..

JLSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
NoVA here. I was in the parking lot at the Tyson's Jeep dealership when I saw mention of Brown's in Ashburn on this forum. I pulled straight out and headed their way.

Not only did they allow me an extended test drive(1hr+) we handled all but the financing through email as I really didn't want to drive back out there unless I knew I was going to sign papers. I was able to work with them to get slightly over 8% under invoice.

I couldn't be happier with their dealership. Yay, Brown's in Ashburn.

WfSLgP6.jpg

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Just completed the purchase of a 2020 JLUR from Hendrick Jeep in North Charleston, SC. I placed the order from the factory with a $1000 deposit on 8/8 and picked it up this past Saturday.

I ran pricing a number of places - pricing here was very competitive, especially since I just had to run across town to pick it up.

I ended up at 8% under invoice with an affiliates control number, granted dealer fee was $500 which offset some of that but not enough to make me want to travel to pick up anything. They offered a number of add ons - warranty extension, service, I politely declined and we closed the deal. No pressure - just a straight forward discussion what all they had to offer and what I wanted. All in all very positive experience - not at all what I was expecting given some of the horror stories I see on the forum.

IMG_0960.jpg
Sponsored