Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
He mentioned that they (the dealership) get 2% back for rebate from TreadLightly. That makes me assume the dealerships accept 1% off invoice and pocket 1% from the rebate. Again, I’m assuming, but this makes sense and it gives dealerships incentive. Rob, per the email and over the phone, has confirmed it is 3% off invoice and an extra 2% with the TL membership. If you don’t sign up for TL, it’s a flat 3% off invoice.
not sure if it matters, but for me in email, it was 4% plus 1% with tread lightly.. I think it's likely semantics .. the key is to get there you need tread lightly.. which honestly is a good deal. you get coupons for general tires, and 50 dollars off the discount tire, plus the discount on the vehicle..
Sponsored

18sport

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 stingray jlur
Victory n Kansas City Kansas 5% off invoice. $399 doc fees must finance and make 4 payments. Fast easy transaction called them at closing on Friday night picked up and out of there by noon on Saturday. Only one in my area that would come off asking price and had what I wanted in stock. Also had a obstacle course for trail rated vehicles!

image.jpg

abog

First Name
Artin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Clubs

Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
I want to verify that this absolutely accurate. I just ordered 2020 Rubicon from Rob at Courtesy. He is the nicest person and so straight forward, no BS. There is finally a dealer in SoCal willing to make deals. He will do 3% below invoice without Tread Lightly and 5% below invoice with Tread Lightly. I can't recommend him enough. If you've been looking at Vegas or Idaho so you can get good pricing from Southern California, you gotta call Rob. There was no requirement to finance with the dealer either or any extra BS fees.

His cell is 954-864-5162 and email is [email protected].

Last edited:

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
Yeah Bra....Just ordered my 2020 Rubicon with Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaitherburg,MD. No group buy, but group buy pricing. Super great guy on the phone & I cant wait to take that airplane ride to MD to pick it up.

Thanks Forum guys for all of your comments you save me a ton.

Thanks Leon. Waiting for my VIN #.

Here his info:
[email protected] 202-557-0032 Cell

Cxd300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Yeah Bra....Just ordered my 2020 Rubicon with Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep in Gaitherburg,MD. No group buy, but group buy pricing. Super great guy on the phone & I cant wait to take that airplane ride to MD to pick it up.

Thanks Forum guys for all of your comments you save me a ton.

Thanks Leon. Waiting for my VIN #.

Here his info:
[email protected] 202-557-0032 Cell
What percentage off of invoice did you receive?

Sponsored

Dan.Storm_jk

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Occupation
Firefighter
My buddy told me that Brown's Jeep in Sterling, VA is giving 8.5% under invoice when ordering a 2020 Wrangler. Plus the dealership is right next to Dulles International Airport and they're able to have your wrangler delivered to a nearby dealership to you from the factory.

foxswimmer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '04 Mazda3, '13 Sienna (because kids)
My buddy told me that Brown's Jeep in Sterling, VA is giving 8.5% under invoice when ordering a 2020 Wrangler. Plus the dealership is right next to Dulles International Airport and they're able to have your wrangler delivered to a nearby dealership to you from the factory.
Just today I got Brown’s to beat the Criswell quote by $50 and offer a personal pickup from the airport (would have to Uber to Criswell from the airport).

So $50 better is not quite 8.5% off invoice so maybe they have a bit more room to go down.

For me, I decided to stay with Criswell as I had just placed my order and was very impressed with my interactions with Patrick.

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
Leon gave me a solid 8% Without any hassle or negotiating. 300 processing fee

I don’t like to play the game Of using one guy’s “against bid another just to save a dollar.

Especially if he’s upfront and fair right off the bat

So when I contacted everyone mentioned on this website I told them what I wanted And gave them one shot. Oh and definitely tell them you saw their name on the wrangler forum pages.m, So they know immediately what type a customer they’re dealing with.

Cheers guys good luck

rdking647

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler unlimited
found this forum while i was looking for a jeep. one of the recommended dealers was nyle maxwell in austin texas.
went in there today and walked out with a new 2019 unlimited sport 9.5% under invoice.
a much better experience when i stopped in san marcos jeep and saw every new jeep had added to the sticker 999 for vin etching,500 for window tinting and 500 for a paint protection package. needless to say i walked out of there

Sponsored

rtucker6508

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
AtlasOffroadConcepts.com
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2019 JLURs, 2015 JKU, 2010 JK
Vehicle Showcase
We purchased two 2019 JLURs from Perkins Jeep in Colorado Springs. They were phenomenal to work with (Jimmy Walker on the sales side). I would highly recommend them and we would go back anytime. We also took our other Jeeps to their service department for some warranty work and that was a great experience as well.

20190512_113305.jpg
20190424_111615.jpg

eggraid101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thinking about a JLU 2020
Brown's Jeep in Sterling, VA was awesome to work with. They just opened in June 2019, and were very competitive on price, giving me 8% off invoice on the order of a new 2020 JLU Sport S.

jred321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I haven't seen much in the Northeast. I'm in central CT so could travel a bit. Tried to reach out to the local dealer but their internet sales person hasn't been helpful. Does anyone have any good dealers and salespeople to work with in CT/MA/RI/eastern NY?

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone been able to find any good deals in Georgia? I have checked most in the metro ATL area, but no one willing to go under invoice.
Hey @Lightsped Below is my post and experience with Mall of Georgia Jeep. I know a few people have purchased from Mike. Tell him this forum sent you or search this thread for Mike Clinnin.

www.yourdodge.com
Mike Clinnin
[email protected]
Cell 770-713-5364 (text away

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-83#post-549360

The GM at the dealership will take care of you too if you have any issues after or during delivery. Finance isn't pushy.

konigs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Copying and pasting my post here from another thread:

Earlier this week I placed and order and (refundable) $1000 deposit at San Juan Capistrano Jeep with Rob. I got this contact from someone else's post on this forum (I believe it was MallCrusher949, thank you!)

Called Rob up (he prefers old fashioned calls over email for initial contact), he explained he offers 3% below invoice + 2% if you have tread lightly for a total of 5% under invoice, no add-ons or additional fees required. he took the packages I wanted over the phone and sent me an order sheet with prices by email to confirm it looked correct. I confirmed, sent my deposit and he placed the order. super simple process! using my own financing unless jeep financing can beat my credit union's rates. but the 5% under invoice is regardless of whether you finance with jeep or not.

Contact info for Rob is below:

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Sponsored