Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
We bought our JL at Darcars in Rockville, MD

Pretty smooth transaction because our trade was paid off, we had some cash and I was already approved for the loan from USAA. Overall they accomadated us and our timeline; in and out of the dealer in a few hours.

We also went to the dealer with 2 stock numbers for JLs we were interested in and we also went in knowing we didn't "need" it.
Sponsored

H_ORNELAS

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR | 2019_GTI
One member i was talking to on private message went ahead and placed an order with him, so will be keeping tabs .. fingers crossed we have a solid dealer in socal now
Awesome! I wonder if the 5% includes the Tread Lightly discount. Or maybe they'd be willing to go up to 6% with TL?

I wont be able to order until October when my current lease ends so i'm hoping this all shakes out by then.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I wonder if the 5% includes the Tread Lightly discount. Or maybe they'd be willing to go up to 6% with TL?

I wont be able to order until October when my current lease ends so i'm hoping this all shakes out by then.
5% is with tread lightly, but you could add bonus drive.. if you qualify.. I have aaa and that qualifies me for 250 cash back on a Jeep

Last edited:

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
WARNING!!! Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner Va = the absolute worst buying experience (of any kind)...in my entire life!
I had a very good experience with Koons last year. (ordered a 2019 Ram and now planning on ordering a 2020 Wrangler) As noted above, they are a "regular dealer" and the below invoice deals very specifically go through Craig and effectively bypass the rest of the dealership.

It would be useful if you elaborated on your experience.

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn’ JLUR 2.0 ESS
Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Going to give him a call today. I’ll report back later. If things don’t pan out, I’ll be making a trip to Peterson...

Last edited:

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Going to give him a call today. I’ll report back later. If thing don’t pan out, I’ll be making a trip to Peterson...
good luck, keep us posted.. I am in a hold pattern for the 8.4" lcd with advanced safety..

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We bought our JL at Darcars in Rockville, MD

Pretty smooth transaction because our trade was paid off, we had some cash and I was already approved for the loan from USAA. Overall they accomadated us and our timeline; in and out of the dealer in a few hours.

We also went to the dealer with 2 stock numbers for JLs we were interested in and we also went in knowing we didn't "need" it.
What deal are you getting there? I'm playing with the idea of going there, Criswell, or Ourisman.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
What deal are you getting there? I'm playing with the idea of going there, Criswell, or Ourisman.
The sticker was $60k, got it for $51k.

Jeep sales have been down in April/May & June........... hit them on the last day of this month. They have numbers to hit by the end of the month and the inventory in the DMV is not really moving.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
Also for a final note....we only ended up at Darcars because they had 2 JLs with the exact specs we wanted.

Ereanor

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 MazdaSpeed3
Finally a Jeep owner again after 17 years. I received Travis Reynolds' name on the forums from Tri-City in Eden NC. I wanted to inform future Jeep purchasers and confirm it was a great experience. From the moment we first talked he was easy going and honest .He was always on the ball with my order. He set realistic expectations. He never over-promised and he did delivered on every promise he made. Very transparent, very easy going and truly a great buying experience. I won't go pull my paperwork, but the MSRP was over $56,000 and my price was just over $49,000. I'd say he treated me very well, and also did me very fair on my trade.

P.S. for what it's worth, I live in southeast VA and was closer to some other 7% off folks in Northern VA and MD. However, I'd encourage you to take a beautiful first drive in your Jeep and take the trip to Eden, it's worth it, and you'll be treated very well.

Thank you Travis and Donald
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
IMG_20190720_175643.jpg
I will definitely look into this dealership. Quick question are those tires 37”? And if so they came from the dealership like that?

Sponsored

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn’ JLUR 2.0 ESS
Ok guys... so Robert at Courtesy jeep in San Juan Capistrano is back from vacation. I spoke to him this morning. He is verbally saying no mark up to financing and no required accessories, but I have not actually bought from him, so I don't know for sure.. we will see... I did find out that other forum member placed an order thru them and had no surprises at signing and had a good experience.

He has agreed to do 5% under invoice. and said he would do that for any forum member that contacted him.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Following up:
Rob was awesome, to say the least. He handled everything over the phone. 3% off invoice + 2% with the Tread Lightly Membership for a total of 5% off invoice. You don’t have to finance with them, no mandatory accessories needed, no strings attached.
With the details sorted and a $1000 deposit, my order was put in yesterday!
I spoke with Antonio (Jim Marsh) and Ari (Peterson), prior to Rob, and both were pleasant to deal with. I ended up ordering with Rob for convenience: < 50 mile drive, don’t have to smog the vehicle, no waiting for paperwork, no DMV visits.
It looks like we finally have a SoCal dealer willing to do 5% off invoice with no BS

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn’ JLUR 2.0 ESS
Also, still no 8.4” screen/alpine with advanced safety group. You can still get the 8.4” screen/alpine upgrade with safety group 1.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Following up:
Rob was awesome, to say the least. He handled everything over the phone. 3% off invoice + 2% with the Tread Lightly Membership for a total of 5% off invoice. You don’t have to finance with them, no mandatory accessories needed, no strings attached.
I spoke with Antonio (Jim Marsh) and Ari (Peterson), prior to Rob, and both were pleasant to deal with. I ended up ordering with Rob for convenience: < 50 mile drive, don’t have to smog the vehicle, no waiting for paperwork, no DMV visits.
It looks like we finally have a SoCal dealer willing to do 5% off invoice with no BS
fingers crossed all goes well.. appreciate you guys stepping up as test pilots.. keep me posted..

H_ORNELAS

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR | 2019_GTI
Following up:
Awesome! Please keep us posted as im sure plenty of people in So.Cal (or all of Cali?) will be jumping on this deal.

One thing that does concern me a bit is the Tread Lightly 2% below invoice claim. Per the TL website, they only seem to give the dealer 1%. Did he explain this discrepancy?

Thanks again!

Chrissalexx

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punkn’ JLUR 2.0 ESS
Awesome! Please keep us posted as im sure plenty of people in So.Cal (or all of Cali?) will be jumping on this deal.

One thing that does concern me a bit is the Tread Lightly 2% below invoice claim. Per the TL website, they only seem to give the dealer 1%. Did he explain this discrepancy?

Thanks again!
He mentioned that they (the dealership) get 2% back for rebate from TreadLightly. That makes me assume the dealerships accept 1% off invoice and pocket 1% from the rebate. Again, I’m assuming, but this makes sense and it gives dealerships incentive. Rob, per the email and over the phone, has confirmed it is 3% off invoice and an extra 2% with the TL membership. If you don’t sign up for TL, it’s a flat 3% off invoice.
Sponsored