Recommended dealer in the Detroit area

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Just wondered if anyone had recently gotten a good deal in SE Michigan, thanks!
Sponsored

rocketr

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
None you order from out of state and get 5-6% below invoice or you order from Michigan dealer and don’t get any deal. Up to you…

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
None you order from out of state and get 5-6% below invoice or you order from Michigan dealer and don’t get any deal. Up to you…
I got 8% below invoice from them. They were great to work with. My wife and I flew out there they picked us up at the airport we had a great experience. I ordered mine in 2019 had it in my driveway less than 21 days after putting in the order.

58C3E6A0-CF23-490B-89A1-555BB3BB11C5.jpeg

Brandonhgt

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
I live in Metro Detroit and contacted/visited most of the dealers from here to Lansing/Flint/Ann Arbor trying to find a deal on a 4xe. LaFontaine in Fenton offered a nominal percent off full sticker price and was the best deal I could find. Most of the dealers I spoke to were very smug and unwilling to even discuss possibility of taking anything off. Golling was kind enough to offer 1k off their demo model with 1500 miles.

i ended up ordering from Eric Herzel at Rouen Jeep near Toledo on the recommendation of a forum member. I got 7.2 percent off sticker price and they price locked me when the price went up in July, so I am now at just over 9 percent off sticker price and was able to order every option I wanted. I ordered in early July and Jeep is still gathering parts per JeepChat.

Gupton in Tennessee was my backup plan. Good luck.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Thanks everyone! Yeah there were a few listed in SE Michigan on the map but one left to work at a Ford dealership and the other doesn't seem interested so outside of the state I go!

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Thanks everyone! Yeah there were a few listed in SE Michigan on the map but one left to work at a Ford dealership and the other doesn't seem interested so outside of the state I go!
If you are going to order one go to your local dealer and put all the options on it you want and get a price and a print out that way you can just fax over the same options out of state. If I was to buy another one I would definitely go to Criswell Again they were great to work with. Mention you seen the 7% below invoice and the JL wrangler forum

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
If you are going to order one go to your local dealer and put all the options on it you want and get a price and a print out that way you can just fax over the same options out of state. If I was to buy another one I would definitely go to Criswell Again they were great to work with. Mention you seen the 7% below invoice and the JL wrangler forum
Also if you special order it with the options you want from Criswell you will get it much quicker

OP
OP

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Also if you special order it with the options you want from Criswell you will get it much quicker
I'm just waiting to hear back from them, sent my info over yesterday. I have one on order with Darius down in Columbus but the MF is a little high so need to get with him about that. Did you pick up or have it delivered??

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
I'm just waiting to hear back from them, sent my info over yesterday. I have one on order with Darius down in Columbus but the MF is a little high so need to get with him about that. Did you pick up or have it delivered??
It cost my wife and I $500 to fly out and like I said they picked us up at the airport took our time driving home on and off the turnpike breaking the motor in I saved $3500 because I was only getting 1% below invoice at my local dealership
Sponsored