Recommended Dealer for Service in Orlando

Dgalleon

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Looking for a recommended dealer in Orlando for service or if you have a specific service advisor that would be even better. I am having (1) the steering drift/ wandering issue and (2) steering wheel needing to be turned to the left in order to go straight. It's pretty exhausting to drive on longer commutes fighting to correct the steering continuously.

Already had wheel alignment performed and psi of tires were at 32 psi cold. Took it to Greenway dealership in Orlando and was told that this is completely normal and is a "Jeep thing". I referenced a few threads from this forum to show that it was not a "Jeep thing" and they told me to get another alignment done as it is "probably" that and literally sent me on my way....

Any recommendations of dealer/ service advisor would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Fatmac1045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I'm sorry I cannot make a recommendation, however. I can tell you NOT to use Airport Dodge Jeep. I had the service manager tell me that I didn't need a wheel alignment because, my mileage was 300 miles. This was after I told him about my newly installed 2.5" lift and new wheel/tire package. Go figure...

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I haven’t been a fan of Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge since their D-Bag sales manager at the time was nasty to me.

No idea on their service though.

If you were up in Leesburg, I’d suggest Bill Bryan. Tiffany Fletcher there is awesome.
Sponsored