Recommendations? Paintable fender flares with LED lighting for JL

StewDog10

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; Tacoma Gen 2; Indian FTR 12S; BMW R11RT
I've been looking high and low for a set of paintable MOPAR High Top Fender Flares. I've had three places take my order only to cancel it a couple of days later. I currently have an order in with Quadratec -- they say a Mar 4 ship date. I would love to find an even wider set of flares with LED lights (they are the turn signals for heaven's sake). I'm a newbie, I bought a lifted Jeep with 37s -- I love it but the aftermarket ADD fender flares look like sh*t. I'd love to swap fenders, find fenders, take suggestions, or even be harassed. Thanks to the community for your help. /sjf
Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I've been looking high and low for a set of paintable MOPAR High Top Fender Flares. I've had three places take my order only to cancel it a couple of days later. I currently have an order in with Quadratec -- they say a Mar 4 ship date. I would love to find an even wider set of flares with LED lights (they are the turn signals for heaven's sake). I'm a newbie, I bought a lifted Jeep with 37s -- I love it but the aftermarket ADD fender flares look like sh*t. I'd love to swap fenders, find fenders, take suggestions, or even be harassed. Thanks to the community for your help. /sjf
It's not Mopar, but Road Armor makes a nice set of fender flares, kind of a mid-width type. Comes with a switchback light integrated; paintable but looks great powder-coated black too.

I believe there is a large thread on here with all of the known aftermarket fender flares, too.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I have 2 sets of Rubicon fender Flares one with LEDs and one set without, can meet you in the middle some weekend if you are interested PM me

OP
OP
StewDog10

StewDog10

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; Tacoma Gen 2; Indian FTR 12S; BMW R11RT
I have 2 sets of Rubicon fender Flares one with LEDs and one set without, can meet you in the middle some weekend if you are interested PM me
That works -- are you interested in these ADD ones on trade? I'm happy to pay cash -- what are you thinking? Are they in good shape?

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thank you -- they don't appear to have the part# 82215741AC either.

Everyone has been incredibly helpful. Thank you!
Ooops sorry about that link for gladiator flares :(

Jdunn

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-dr
there is are a great deal for a modified set in my local FB marketplace for a steal. You would need to find the high line led lights as inserts.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/302628818033234/
Sponsored