Sponsored

Recommendation for Dealer Service in Denver Metro?

MileHighSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hello fellow CO Jeepers!

I have a handful of items I'd like to get fixed before my warranty expires end of the year and I'm having a hard time getting my vehicle in for diagnosis.
This has happened twice now:
I get a call (or text) the day before my appointment informing me that they are running behind by X days/weeks and it won't get looked at for X days/weeks. But if I wait to bring it in the recommended days by the service department before dropping it off, it seems my appoint is just automatically cancelled.

Normally I'd just drop it off and take the loaner/rental and know I'll be without my vehicle for weeks, but of the two dealerships I've worked with, it sounds like they are no longer doing loaners/rentals. Unfortunately, I also need my Jeep for a DD so I'm trying to minimize it sitting idle at a dealership and minimize my alternative transportation. I haven't been to the dealership in over two years, so this all seems very different -- pandemic related maybe?

So I'm curious to get some feedback:
  1. Is this appointment pushing common? (Seems to defeat the whole point of scheduling...?)
  2. Do any dealer in Denver Metro still offer loaners/rentals for warranty work?
  3. Regardless of the loaner/rental situation, I'm looking for a recommendation on a good Jeep service department and most importantly a good service advisor/manager.
Thanks! :fist bump:
Steve
Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I always felt like these threads should be labeled... "What is the best STD to get? Asking for a friend."

The only dealership service department I've had that seemed to go above the call was Larry H Miller on 104th. We had our Gladiator in there after a "piss you off" type adventure at Prestige in Longmont. LHM listened and went well above the call to get a rear axle situation fixed up. They gave a loaner.

Cue the LHM haters in 3...2...1... :LOL:

Tough to find any dealership that doesn't have some form of complaint against them.

OP
OP

MileHighSteve

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I always felt like these threads should be labeled... "What is the best STD to get? Asking for a friend."
Ha! The answer is the one that can be "serviced" and resolved.... :LOL:

Joking aside, I appreciate the input! One of the dealerships I went to was part of the AutoNation conglomerate and while I have nothing bad to say about them as a whole, it seems you're really at the mercy of the individual arranging the service as they each handle their own scheduling (I'm guessing this is not uncommon).

I'll look into Lord Have Mercy... erm... Larry H Miller...
Sponsored