Sponsored

recommendation for after market inner fender for Rubi. JLU 2021?

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Hi all, need small advice ...

I'm in the middle of my project: Rubi JLU 2021, installed 37'' wheels with Dynatrac 2’’ kit + terraflex 0.5’’ spacer (total 2.5’’ lift) and have some rubbing with the plastic inner fenders at full flex...
Sorry, I have no input on the inner fenders, but can you tell me the width and offset of your wheels? Thx.
Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the process of installing the Artec liners front and rear. They are a tight fit and very well made.

samorris960

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
Been happy w/ my Smittys, would look pretty badass with the inner plates painted that Firecracker Red too!

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG
How’s the space for bigger tires toward the cab? Do you a picture of that area relative to the frame?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Here's a few more, not sure if that will help for the area you're looking for, seems to be decent room in there, but ??
Jeep Wrangler JL recommendation for after market inner fender for Rubi. JLU 2021? IMG_0502.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL recommendation for after market inner fender for Rubi. JLU 2021? IMG_0529.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL recommendation for after market inner fender for Rubi. JLU 2021? IMG_0534.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL recommendation for after market inner fender for Rubi. JLU 2021? IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

Glen722

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon JLU
Clubs

I went with AAL quick-release front and rear inner fenders with a textured black finish and red logo. I went to AAL's shop and they trimmed their inner fenders to exactly fit my lift. Their quick-release mechanism really works--I've removed both front and rear easily without removing the wheel. They completely cover the wheel wells.

Sponsored

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
I went with AAL quick-release front and rear inner fenders with a textured black finish and red logo. I went to AAL's shop and they trimmed their inner fenders to exactly fit my lift. Their quick-release mechanism really works--I've removed both front and rear easily without removing the wheel. They completely cover the wheel wells.
I’m thinking about getting the same color combo - can you share any pics?

pski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Hey all, I'm pretty new to the Jeep world and I'm looking to throw some new fenders on (thinking of slim or just full-on deletes, not an issue in my state). Do any of you have an issue with rubbing with these inner fenders you listed? I have a 2020 JL Sport with 33" tires and stock suspension. I'm planning on getting the Fox 2.0's (no lift) as well. I like the height and width of my Jeep as is so not getting a lift or spacer kit would be ideal.

Brand recommendations/tips and tricks are all appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I do some offroading but no serious rock crawling. Mostly flat dirt/sand roads. I'm looking at the DV8 slim fenders and rugged ridge inner liners. I've read that the DV8 inner liners will cause rubbing without a lift/spacer kit.
Sponsored

Last edited: