Sponsored

Recommend some tube doors for me

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Summer is around the corner and it's already time to go topless/doorless here in sunny southern California.

What are some good tube doors that aren't going to break the bank? I'm just looking for something that looks nice, adds protection and fits good.

It's also going to my bday present lol. Thanks in advance guys
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

EAGs if you need budget doors.

i really like the Warn doors. i think they look good and they lock, which is essential in LA. not that im worried about someone breaking into the jeep but someone running off with the doors! :swear:

the Rugged Ridge look and fit really nice as well. and they have the nice, optional mesh screens.

i like the Quad doors from the outside, but the inside looks kinda....meh. they should have covered the inside portion. but at least being Quadratec they should fit and function on point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ended up buying these front and rear in black texturized, sure they aren't as beefy and use a pin to open/close but for $535 I figured I'll try these.

Screenshot_20210422-104939_Samsung Internet.jpg

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Nice choice. I have the Warn tube doors. They are solid and easy to install.

cmcclintock

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
EAGs if you need budget doors.

i really like the Warn doors. i think they look good and they lock, which is essential in LA. not that im worried about someone breaking into the jeep but someone running off with the doors! :swear:

the Rugged Ridge look and fit really nice as well. and they have the nice, optional mesh screens.

i like the Quad doors from the outside, but the inside looks kinda....meh. they should have covered the inside portion. but at least being Quadratec they should fit and function on point.
I agree on the Quadratec Tube Doors... part of the inside flat part unfinished. I am going to carpet or upholstery that from interior small flat section. Hope they get delivered in the next week or so.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
ACEJLTD4D-D.JPG

Tube doors are for CJs. You want ACE Trail Doors! 10% off now with code BEACH
I love your products, but I'm frustrated with all your pics being of an Unlimited. I should drive up, let you install more of your stuff on my 2-door, and then let you take pics. I'm generous like that. 😁

Seriously, awesome products. I get compliments on my flares all the time. Wish I'd gone with your bumpers & sliders as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommend some tube doors for me 20210411_135842

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Never a 2-door.... I peeked at the installation video for the flares & was thankful they didn't show the whole dang vehicle. Of course I then proceeded to order them. I also have their inners & figured what the hell. Son of a BEACH.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ACEJLTD4D-D.JPG

Tube doors are for CJs. You want ACE Trail Doors! 10% off now with code BEACH
no offense but they look like theyre from an Erector set.
i do like that they are one piece design though. much better in a side impact. they look like a solid, well thought out design. (just watched the install video).

RFR JLR 2.0

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Geologist
I just installed some DV8’s. They’re not cheap but good quality and they come with mirrors, which are a bit small but work. Ordered through Northridge 4x4. Web site said delivery in 30-45 days but arrived in 3 days.

30E48FDD-957F-4BDB-A022-7C0519EF42ED.jpeg

GatorMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
I just installed some DV8’s. They’re not cheap but good quality and they come with mirrors, which are a bit small but work. Ordered through Northridge 4x4. Web site said delivery in 30-45 days but arrived in 3 days.

Jeep Wrangler JL Recommend some tube doors for me 30E48FDD-957F-4BDB-A022-7C0519EF42ED
Wow. These looks great. Love the mesh up front on each.

kmusk01

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
I bought a set of EAG tube doors from here: https://viciousoffroad.com/i-305152...ix-tubular-doors-with-mirror-pn-jjltd006.html

I know Amazon sells them as well, but at the time were out of stock. I then had magnet panels from my old JKU that I cut and put on the doors. This gave more more a true half door look.

EAG sells a few different set of tube doors. Overall I am very happy with them and would buy again.

Some pics of what the doors look like with no magnet panels and then with them.

Ken~

Before-1.jpg

After-1.jpg

After-2.jpg
Sponsored