Sponsored

Recommend Socal Dealers

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
I've been shopping around and this is the best deal I found, or at least I think. I have my loan already approved by my credit Union, I set my limit at 38k. The JLU will be a 2nd car. The insane rates attached are from the dealer, my CU beats it by almost 3 full points . Looking at 8% below MSRP, I will be paying taxes and reg up front.

I had an interesting call this afternoon from a sales guy at Nisaani. He said "I will never sell a Wrangler under MSRP".

My loan is good for 2 months, so I have time. Wondering if I should entertain using a broker or just pull the trigger now.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 2.11.19 PM.png
Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I've been shopping around and this is the best deal I found, or at least I think. I have my loan already approved by my credit Union, I set my limit at 38k. The JLU will be a 2nd car. The insane rates attached are from the dealer, my CU beats it by almost 3 full points . Looking at 8% below MSRP, I will be paying taxes and reg up front.

I had an interesting call this afternoon from a sales guy at Nisaani. He said "I will never sell a Wrangler under MSRP".

My loan is good for 2 months, so I have time. Wondering if I should entertain using a broker or just pull the trigger now.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 2.11.19 PM.png
Give Marty Striano at DCH Jeep Temecula a call and see if he can beat that. Tell him you got his name from Chuck Miller. Have been buying Jeeps from him for 10 years and always got a good deal. Just got my JLU from him.

OP
OP

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Give Marty Striano at DCH Jeep Temecula a call and see if he can beat that. Tell him you got his name from Chuck Miller. Have been buying Jeeps from him for 10 years and always got a good deal. Just got my JLU from him.
Thanks

Mrjimmystewart

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
Sales manager at Bob Baker jeep in Carlsbad said he’d do 1% under invoice but no lower. Still might beat your guy.

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I haven’t heard great things about SoCal dealers.

I’ll tell you one thing stay far far away from Carl Burger in San Diego. They want 5k OVER msrp. What a joke.

OP
OP

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Told the original dealer I’m moving forward, he said I have to use their preferred lender in order to get the selling price of 36k.

They won’t use my financing because they don’t take down payments to hold jeeps until my bank transfers the funds. ‍♂

Guy said if somebody wanted to buy it while we waited they could.

nascosta

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
I live in South OC and went through the Costco program to get a price from one of their local dealers. The guy emailed me all of the pricing for a Rubicon and a Sahara. The Sahara was $200 under invoice the Rubicon was $200 over invoice. Guy said it was the best they can do. I’m going to Jim Marsh in Vegas to do my deal in a few weeks. 5% under invoice is worth the drive for me.

OP
OP

Travis2929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
I live in South OC and went through the Costco program to get a price from one of their local dealers. The guy emailed me all of the pricing for a Rubicon and a Sahara. The Sahara was $200 under invoice the Rubicon was $200 over invoice. Guy said it was the best they can do. I’m going to Jim Marsh in Vegas to do my deal in a few weeks. 5% under invoice is worth the drive for me.
@nacosta who are you working with at the vegas dealer? I might do the same.
Sponsored