Sponsored

Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date?

RoadRouge

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
did you happen to order with the sky touch. i ordered a 4xe rubicon on 6/14 and i am stuck in the same status as you but have not recieved any emails... starting to think its the top that is causing delays. no real evidence of that but suspecting
Not sure if you were asking the OP or anyone, but - Yes, I ordered the sky one touch roof as well. I don't think the delay is necessarily related to the roof. I believe it is supplier shortages probably related to several components. The "micro chip shortage" perhaps at the top of the list.
Ultimately, does it really matter what it specifically is? We can't control it. I don't think Jeep is building higher cost Jeeps as a priority first either. That to me just sounds crazy. Maybe if they were a startup, but not FCA. I ordered my Sahara 6/15, it's a higher cost Jeep, it isn't due at my dealership until 10/19. I have a colleague that ordered a 2 dr Willys on 5/1 and he has no clue when his is coming. Unless you are working for Jeep and specifically in Planning, it is all speculation. My wife looks at it this way; We have 2 1/2 more months to save for it. She is happy. I want it by winter. I should be happy.
Sponsored

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
yeah i was asking you, sorry. i realize its out of our control and could be anywhere in the supply chain. Just more curious than anything at this point. i have ordered 2 other wranglers the past two years so i am familiar with the process. i agree they are def not prioritizing based on price. I escalated mine today as a chance to at least maybe get the email with a projected date as my dealer still doesn't have one. If its out till October I will most likely have to go a different route.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Ordered 6/28 and I have a delivery time of 11/2. Sheesh.

I did order Xtreme Recon and Gorilla glass though.
ok I ordered 07/12 and expected delivery of 10/10; this is with Xtreme Recon as well(no gorilla glass). not sure why differences.

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I also ordered 6/23 and was quoted delivery date of week of 9/27
I was a tad upset my Jeep has been taking so long, but now am grateful as it seems like a lot of people (such as yourself) have to wait even longer than me!

SirDapperDom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ Wrangler Sport, 1990 240sx Hatch
ok I ordered 07/12 and expected delivery of 10/10; this is with Xtreme Recon as well(no gorilla glass). not sure why differences.
Also ordered sky-touch so that may be why...

At 68k MSRP I'm damn near a 392 lol...if only they weren't marked up crazy.

Sponsored

Phil513

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Brand new member!

I ordered my JLUR on 6/18. I got the email stating the week of 9/3.

We'll see. I'm told patience is a virtue.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman

I know...A loaded rubi vs 392 was somewhere only $12-$13k price difference for MSRP. I debated getting the 392.

KreckinVB

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Ordered a 392 XR w/ GG on 7/3. Have a VIN but no ETA. Dealer said 6-8 weeks when I put the order in but hoping before end of the year @ this point it sounds like reading all these posts lately.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner

My dealer told my my order from November 2020 was delayed because of Hydro Blue + Sky One Touch. Many other hard top Hydro Blue 392's have been delivered but not many with SOT. I do believe that is one part that was causing the hang up.

I was told last Monday a ship date of August 3rd 2021. I will check in with the dealer on Friday.

ButteredBiscuit

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I ordered a JLUR Diesel
Order 6/22
VIN 6/23
Build date from Dealer 8/17
Delivery date from Jeep email 9/18

Sponsored

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
I'm curious, had you previously contacted Jeep via chat or email to ask for status? I didn't get an email and was wondering if they only sent them to people who have been asking for updates...
looks like a few... I've never called and I received an email nearly a month later.

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
Crazy to see all of the dates lol. I ordered 6/19 as well but received a date of 9/11. Hoping that at the latest as Jeep says they have everything and it needs to be scheduled and put down the line.

MudHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon (Bright White)
Ordered 7/13.
Got the email last week saying delivery week of 9/22.

This was for a 2-door Rubicon, 3.6, soft top, LED, safety group, and rock-trac. Dealer is in Ohio, just down the road from the plant.

chuckshann

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu sport s
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! We are excited to welcome you to the Jeep family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/15/2021.

If you do not receive a call from AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

As a valued Jeep Wrangler owner we are excited to welcome you to the Jeep Wave Customer Care program! This premium owner loyalty program offers Best-in-Class coverage, filled with exciting perks and benefits. To find out more please visit:
https://www.jeep.com/jeep-wave.html

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C4HJXFG1MXXXXXX (changed by me)

Thank you for being a part of the Jeep family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The Jeep Wave Team

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
We ordered ours 5/28 and can't get any info on it at all...can't even get answers from jeep other than the party line of 6-8 weeks.....it's been 10.

chuckshann

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu sport s
I'm curious, had you previously contacted Jeep via chat or email to ask for status? I didn't get an email and was wondering if they only sent them to people who have been asking for updates...
We have asked for updates multiple times and still no emails....and no jeep. Ordered 5/28
Sponsored