Sponsored

Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date?

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
I never contacted Jeep, only communication with my dealer and received the same email. I ordered 6/17 with delivery week of 8/18. Not complaining if the date holds true.

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro
Got the same email this morning regarding my 2 door Rubi..
Ordered 6/29
D1 status a week ago
Email today stated 10/28 delivery! What the heck??

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the same email this morning regarding my 2 door Rubi..
Ordered 6/29
D1 status a week ago
Email today stated 10/28 delivery! What the heck??
You sure you were D1 and not D a week ago? This email indicates a change from D to D1, I think.

Themallcrawler

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL
I never contacted Jeep, only communication with my dealer and received the same email. I ordered 6/17 with delivery week of 8/18. Not complaining if the date holds true.
Did you buy something high price / fully loaded? That seems quite fast in this environment.

I got a sport-S pretty bare bones at 7% under invoice, approximately $36k, and the wait time starting June 15th is 4 months.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you buy something high price / fully loaded? That seems quite fast in this environment.

I got a sport-S pretty bare bones at 7% under invoice, approximately $36k, and the wait time starting June 15th is 4 months.
I think it factors in location too. Mine was $87k MSRP and date is:
7-26 order
11-06 delivery

I think in my case it won’t get built for some time where his might due to mine being XR 392. Not sure otherwise

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
You sure you were D1 and not D a week ago? This email indicates a change from D to D1, I think.
I wonder what’s in the email that would indicate D to D1 status. Obviously, I would be excited to hear the status change.

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....

I ordered a Willys Sport 2-door soft top in Gecko with 2.0L/Auto, A/C, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group as options.

ohiojeep

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Lexus, '19 GMC Sierra, '03 BMW Z-4, '67 Camaro
I’m sure.
Assigned a VON and received VIN 3 days after order on 6/29. At that time I was in D.
7/23 - D1
7/31 - email saying 10/28 was delivery date.
🤷🏻‍♀️

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I wonder what’s in the email that would indicate D to D1 status. Obviously, I would be excited to hear the status change.
I was jealous that everyone was getting email so I asked Jeep if there was a place to sign up. Rep said the order tracking group send email if there are delays, but no specific sign up.

I ordered on 7/19 and mine hit D1 yesterday, no email here.

Since you have a date, maybe it hit D1, but projected parts delivery date for your specific build is over some specific threshold.

I dunno, your guess is as good as mine. I’ve just done this twice in as many years!

Edit: this forum is hard to respond to on an iPhone!

Sponsored

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I was jealous that everyone was getting email so I asked Jeep if there was a place to sign up. Rep said the order tracking group send email if there are delays, but no specific sign up.

Since you have a date, maybe it hit D1, but projected parts delivery date for your specific build is over some specific threshold.

I dunno, your guess is as good as mine. I’ve just done this twice in as many years!

Jeff, I'm assuming that based on what the rep told you, those of us who have not received an email are NOT having their build process delayed. I'll take that as a win.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delayed or not, I’ll take a delivery date as good news as FCA has committed (scheduled — ie D1) to building and delivering my order which was a 392 without an allocation. Or that’s how I see it anyway.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Ordered July 26
ETA is nov 6

This is for a 392 XR at 7% under invoice.
Worth the wait for 7% and XR. I’m hoping mine is built this week. It has to be.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner

I haven’t had received one yet and I’m hoping that means I’m only a week behind. I was told a build date the week of 7-26 and a ship date of 8-3. I know it still hasn’t been built yet but it’s possible to ship out this week or next.

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
I haven’t received an email either. I did get the VIN from m dealer a few days after the order was placed. These emails are clearly triggered by something!

It would be great if we knew what triggered them!

I ordered a 392 7/16.
Sponsored