Sponsored

Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date?

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Same.

Ordered 6/30

Delivery to So Calif 9/30

There are a TON of things that must be considered in logistics to get a specific vehicle built a specific way and delivered to a specific dealer. Shipping and delivery dates are going to vary widely.

Also I am expecting the government to call for another full shut down due to this “delta variant” which will push all of these dates back even more. Hopefully I am wrong.
Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Don't think there
Same.

Ordered 6/30

Delivery to So Calif 9/30

There are a TON of things that must be considered in logistics to get a specific vehicle built a specific way and delivered to a specific dealer. Shipping and delivery dates are going to vary widely.

Also I am expecting the government to call for another full shut down due to this “delta variant” which will push all of these dates back even more. Hopefully I am wrong.
Don't think there will be a shutdown. Even in my COVID conservative state of Massachusetts they only strengthenee the mask advisory. They didn't even make masks mandatory (in most situations).

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Don't think there

Don't think there will be a shutdown. Even in my COVID conservative state of Massachusetts they only strengthenee the mask advisory. They didn't even make masks mandatory (in most situations).
I hope I am wrong and I hope you are correct. 👍🏻

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
I received the email late yesterday and it said expected delivery of 10/26. Just heard that we went to D1 today with a build date of 8/9. Strange. Order date was 7/7.

Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered my first Jeep this past Monday (JLUR), also new to the forum, received the email last night with a eta of 9/20….hoping for the best lol

OP
OP

Gaylon

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
Just talked to the dealer who said I am now in D1 and I have a ship date of 8/16...

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
I ordered a Rubicon 4xe on 7/2 from Gupton and no email for me (yet).

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
7/5 Ordered (first order)
7/8 D status (VIN)

Placed another order (much better deal) on 7/26. Went D on 7/29 (VIN).
Got email today for this order -- D1 with delivery date of Nov 6th, 2021!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jesus_fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Clubs

Ordered my first Jeep this past Monday (JLUR), also new to the forum, received the email last night with a eta of 9/20….hoping for the best lol
I'm curious, had you previously contacted Jeep via chat or email to ask for status? I didn't get an email and was wondering if they only sent them to people who have been asking for updates...

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I'm curious, had you previously contacted Jeep via chat or email to ask for status? I didn't get an email and was wondering if they only sent them to people who have been asking for updates...
I have not asked for an update and also got the email.

OP
OP

Gaylon

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
I did reach out for status. Had I not, they wouldn’t have had my email address.

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ask my dealer for the VON # on Thursday, contact JC Friday morning to check if vin had been assigned since dealer didn’t have one, JC advised it did, ask for my email address and that night I received the email from them.
Sponsored