Sponsored

Received this email from Jeep regarding my JLUR ordered on 6/19 - should I trust this date?

Gaylon

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! We are excited to welcome you to the Jeep family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/15/2021.

If you do not receive a call from AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

As a valued Jeep Wrangler owner we are excited to welcome you to the Jeep Wave Customer Care program! This premium owner loyalty program offers Best-in-Class coverage, filled with exciting perks and benefits. To find out more please visit:
https://www.jeep.com/jeep-wave.html

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C4HJXFG1MXXXXXX (changed by me)

Thank you for being a part of the Jeep family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The Jeep Wave Team

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
Sponsored

jeep.mama

First Name
Mama
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
Following this bc I received an email with an even later date and I ordered the same day as you!

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Received the same.. they probably sick of all our questions to them.. ordered on 6/27, ETA to dealer week of 9/8.

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Did you have to sign up somewhere to get that email? I had signed up for a jeep wave account a while ago but when I entered my vin it didn’t pop up with anything and I assumed it was because it wasn’t built yet.

OP
OP

Gaylon

First Name
Gaylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Toyota Land Cruiser
Did you have to sign up somewhere to get that email? I had signed up for a jeep wave account a while ago but when I entered my vin it didn’t pop up with anything and I assumed it was because it wasn’t built yet.
I chatted with them once per week to check status and gave my email each time.

Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
I got this too!! Looks like this something new they are doing. My Delivery is 18 weeks!

NFWman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Grand Cherokee LTD, 2021 JL Rubicon
I received the exact same email from them at around 8:00 tonight, with my dealer’s name and my Delivery Date of 10/19.
All other wording in this form letter was the same as yours.
The strange thing is that last week they gave my dealer a ship date of 8/13.
Something seems strange and I assume the transit time from Ohio to Connecticut isn’t over two months!
Checking to see if my dealer can find anything out.
My order was placed 6/7.

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
ordered 6/14, no email yet.. still in d status

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! We are excited to welcome you to the Jeep family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM the week of 10/15/2021.

If you do not receive a call from AUBURN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM within 7 days after the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

As a valued Jeep Wrangler owner we are excited to welcome you to the Jeep Wave Customer Care program! This premium owner loyalty program offers Best-in-Class coverage, filled with exciting perks and benefits. To find out more please visit:
https://www.jeep.com/jeep-wave.html

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
1C4HJXFG1MXXXXXX (changed by me)

Thank you for being a part of the Jeep family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The Jeep Wave Team

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.
Coincidentally I received the same email tonight with an ETA of 9/04. Super excited and hope the date holds true!

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!

Young04

Threads