Recall U62 - Cruise Control / PCM Issue For 2018 Jeep Wrangler

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I am taking my JL in to the dealership on Saturday to fix the cruise control. Has anyone done their yet? What does it need, just a simply flash-and-go update? How long was yours in the shop for?

(This is from my Jeep Wave)

recall.JPG
4 weeks until they had an appointment available, 3 hours at the shop waiting, 10 to 15 minutes once they got to it. It sat outside the service bay for 2 hours and 45 minutes waiting.
Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I took mine in for the recall but they found a problem with my TPMS. Been in the shop 12 working days (not including weekends) since.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
I took mine in for the recall but they found a problem with my TPMS. Been in the shop 12 working days (not including weekends) since.
Oh Lord. I see you are in NC also. Which dealership?

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Riverside Dodge in New Bern. They are doing the best they can under guidance of FCA.

Snerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
HB Jeep fixed my CC recall in 30 minutes. I called to get a reservation, drove over within the hour, dropped it off and got it right back. They offered an overall diagnostic and car wash, but I just wanted to head out.

Btw, we picked up our Jeep on 3/2, so after 5 months, we have 1,350 miles. Yep, it's merely a convertible for around town beach cruising. May take it out to Joshua Tree this fall.
Sponsored