Recall U62 - Cruise Control / PCM Issue For 2018 Jeep Wrangler

Swanny297

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am taking my JL in to the dealership on Saturday to fix the cruise control. Has anyone done their yet? What does it need, just a simply flash-and-go update? How long was yours in the shop for?

(This is from my Jeep Wave)

recall.JPG
Took them 15mins on mine

Advertisement

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I am taking my JL in to the dealership on Saturday to fix the cruise control. Has anyone done their yet? What does it need, just a simply flash-and-go update? How long was yours in the shop for?

recall.JPG
Its a simple flash, but I was also in there for the steering recall, so mine was in for an hour before I got mine back.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
It took about an hour, but they definitely were not working on my Jeep for that hour. Like others said, it was probably 15 minutes.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

recall.JPG
4 weeks until they had an appointment available, 3 hours at the shop waiting, 10 to 15 minutes once they got to it. It sat outside the service bay for 2 hours and 45 minutes waiting.

Jeepsk8

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I took mine in for the recall but they found a problem with my TPMS. Been in the shop 12 working days (not including weekends) since.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
I took mine in for the recall but they found a problem with my TPMS. Been in the shop 12 working days (not including weekends) since.
Oh Lord. I see you are in NC also. Which dealership?

Jeepsk8

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Riverside Dodge in New Bern. They are doing the best they can under guidance of FCA.

Snerf

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
HB Jeep fixed my CC recall in 30 minutes. I called to get a reservation, drove over within the hour, dropped it off and got it right back. They offered an overall diagnostic and car wash, but I just wanted to head out.

Btw, we picked up our Jeep on 3/2, so after 5 months, we have 1,350 miles. Yep, it's merely a convertible for around town beach cruising. May take it out to Joshua Tree this fall.

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement