Recall clutch on 2018 jlu sport

Dano1

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport unlimited
This my first jeep and i had berly bought it 6months ago and its been in the dealer for almost 1 month.
I wanted to ask if theirs anything i can do to speed up the process on my clutch recall or any other rout i can take. My jeep has been at the dealer since may 12 and they keep telling us that parts are in back order but i wanted to see if theirs anything we can do to speed it up or if theirs a way we can work something out maybe switch the wrangler as in trade it in for an automatic.
Sponsored

Goosed

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
This my first jeep and i had berly bought it 6months ago and its been in the dealer for almost 1 month.
I wanted to ask if theirs anything i can do to speed up the process on my clutch recall or any other rout i can take. My jeep has been at the dealer since may 12 and they keep telling us that parts are in back order but i wanted to see if theirs anything we can do to speed it up or if theirs a way we can work something out maybe switch the wrangler as in trade it in for an automatic.
Call the recall center on the piece of mail you got regarding the recall. If you don’t have it then pull it up on the internet. There is a recall customer service line you can call for assistance.