rear window switches not illuminated

Kokis

First Name
Giorgos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Does anyone know if the rear window buttons/switches are supposed to light up? no lights on mine, is this normal or is mine just out?

Screenshot_20201209-201050_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

lohr500

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.2 MultiJet Diesel
The white lines on mine light up when the vehicle side lights or headlights are switched on.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hey Giorgo,
As I already have written you in Viber mine definitely get illuminated when the engine starts , I couldn’t notice if the light switch position made any difference... for example all the front buttons’ indicators go on/off when you have your lights on/off. But for sure those indicators should be illuminated. Have you checked the fuses already as we discussed?

OP
OP

Kokis

First Name
Giorgos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Hey Giorgo,
As I already have written you in Viber mine definitely get illuminated when the engine starts , I couldn’t notice if the light switch position made any difference... for example all the front buttons’ indicators go on/off when you have your lights on/off. But for sure those indicators should be illuminated. Have you checked the fuses already as we discussed?
Hi Marat, yes the bars (white lines) on the switches illuminate when the rear window lock (at the front centre console) is not on. If the lock is on then the switches wont illuminate.
But only the white lines get illuminated not the window signs above them.

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hi Marat, yes the bars (white lines) on the switches illuminate when the rear window lock (at the front centre console) is not on. If the lock is on then the switches wont illuminate.
But only the white lines get illuminated not the window signs above them.
Wow, that’s interesting - I didn’t know that, but it sounds very logically, by the way! I think that only lines are Illuminated in mine too, yep .
Sponsored