Rear View Mirror too Dark

Bill91024

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Is there a way to adjust the brightness in Uconnect of the rear view mirror? When I look in the rear view mirror the mirror is way too dark. My Jeep came with tinted windows and when I look out the back window I can see the tinting, but rear view mirror seems to double the darkness. Thanks Bill.
Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a way to adjust the brightness in Uconnect of the rear view mirror? When I look in the rear view mirror the mirror is way too dark. My Jeep came with tinted windows and when I look out the back window I can see the tinting, but rear view mirror seems to double the darkness. Thanks Bill.
This might be a dumb question but did you flip the tab under the mirror?

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have auto dimming and it's too dark either way

OP
OP

Bill91024

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Bill Beverly OK, I found it, it is under controls. I was looking under settings. But all you can do is turn auto dim on/off. What I was looking for is brightness adjustment. Does not seem to be any. On page 42 of the user manual it says 'The Automatic Dimming feature can be turned on or off through the touchscreen. Refer to “Uconnect Settings” in “Multimedia” for further information.' Which is kind of misleading.
The jeep is only a week old with 17 miles on it and I am stuck at home. Here is a YouTube video on how to turn the auto dim on/off
Sponsored