Rear Side Window Mount Recover Board

Vinny2002

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2020
Been searching but can't find. For 2020 4 Door Rubicon. Looking for a side mount..usually hooks from rain rail to bottom of removable window. One that a red recovery board stores on. Anyone know where I can find this setup?
Sponsored

IQ_imbalance

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon 3.0d
Also wondering this. Have seen jeeps w/ recovery boards and rotopax mounted on the rear side windows, but can't seem to find that for the JL....

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
TrailRax - Forum Sponsor

Sponsored

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
I thought so too, so I bought just one side on this site for only $100. I think they just recently announced that they will start selling only one rather than two. I'm sure I read that here since I don't spend any time on other Jeep sites.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

exactly. that just seems so expensive.
you could always make you own. I saw this on a jeep or two and actually reached out to them about the pricing. The reply i got was just a excuse and a how dare you say that about our product. I personally wouldn't use this product from that company even if it was given to me after that. Its a good product and all but i wont work with people that dont discuss comments and just trash you for an opinion.

Sponsored

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
Been searching but can't find. For 2020 4 Door Rubicon. Looking for a side mount..usually hooks from rain rail to bottom of removable window. One that a red recovery board stores on. Anyone know where I can find this setup?
Serious question, are you going for looks or for useable function? That side window mount on the wranglers creates some very odd wind grabs as you’re moving down the highway. Off-road not an issue. Another odd anomaly that I’ve actually seen twice is where a vehicle gets tilted over slightly in a tight space on the board rack side and didn’t allow any room to pull them off while out rock crawling. The other time was when a 2dr JK had gently leaned over into a sand dune on its left side which had their board rack on it and the weight pushed the rack bolts into the side window, shattering it.
Sponsored