Sponsored

Rear Seat Removal JL

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Anyone removed the rear seat in the JL 4-door, if so can I obtain a pic with the seat removed...I have two German Shepherds and they love to ride, but it is very cramped. I was thinking removing the seat would help.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Do you mean like a 2 degree angle, or something significant?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
For some reason, mine will not lay completely flat....Has an angle to it..
You may have to adjust your front seats. They may be intruding in the rear seat area that may hinder the seats from laying flat.

Sponsored

Tumbleweed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Auto 3.6L
Kinda off topic but an alternative suggestion, I made a trunk for my JK that lays down flat so the entire back was level without any gaps plus it added extra storage for tow straps and a bottle jack standing upright. Worked great for camping and they just folded back when they weren't needed so you could still use the rear seats. Only took a few 2x4s and some plywood to build (poorly that is lol)

attachment.jpg

OP
OP
NCIC105

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Kinda off topic but an alternative suggestion, I made a trunk for my JK that lays down flat so the entire back was level without any gaps plus it added extra storage for tow straps and a bottle jack standing upright. Worked great for camping and they just folded back when they weren't needed so you could still use the rear seats. Only took a few 2x4s and some plywood to build (poorly that is lol)

attachment.jpg
I like it.....

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Do the headrests for the rear seats fold down or come off to give more clearance for the JL?
My GSDs had to put up with the angled floor in my JKU, I think the JLU improved this...
Sponsored