Shantz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Producer
Hello all,

I'm trying to find the part number for Rubicon OEM rear fenders. I have a Sport S and I want to retain my front fenders, and only replace the rears.

Every website I look at sells a complete set of 4. I'm thinking this might be a dealer only item. If I had a part number I could widen my search.

Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Why do you want to do that? I have a Sport with rubi flares. The rubi flares are wider and have more arch clearance. I think it will look odd from multiple angles.

OP
OP
Shantz

Shantz

First Name
Shantz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Producer
I have 35s with no lift, and I get rubbing on the rear fenders. The fronts have plenty of clearance.

I like the look of the lower front flares. I merged the rubi sport pic... looks perfect to me.

Red is Rubicon - Gray is Sport

2.jpg

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I have 35s with no lift, and I get rubbing on the rear fenders. The fronts have plenty of clearance.

I like the look of the lower front flares. I merged the rubi sport pic... looks perfect to me.

Red is Rubicon - Gray is Sport

2.jpg
but when you look at it from a front/rear angle you will see that the front fenders are sitting out more than the rears. Wont look like much but in relation to the tires i think it will. I put my stock wheels/tires on to take the jeep to the dealer. They looked super sucked in. With the sport fenders they look flush. With wider tires may not be as obvious. Ymmv.

just buy a full set and sell off what you dont need. Theres always going to be someone who just needs one fender to replace a damaged one. Shouldnt be too hard to sell them off

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
I ran Rubi flares on the front and Sport on the rear for awhile, unless you have an aftermarket rear bumper you will not be happy with the flare/bumper interface. The Sport bumper intrudes into the wheel opening with Rubi flares a bunch! Stock wheels without spacers are significantly tucked in too.

Gregj

OP
OP
Shantz

Shantz

First Name
Shantz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Producer
The more research I do on the Rubicon fenders, the more it looks like they'll rub at full flex on 35s. I was trying to find a cheap way out of lifting it.

Probably going to go with the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift, and keep the sport flares. Looks to be the best option.
Sponsored