Sponsored

Rear grab handles - compatible with Sky one-touch power top?

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
I was looking to add some grab handles for the rear seating area, to help folks climbing in. I see plenty of grab handles, but they are only compatible with a hard or soft top. I haven't found a solution for the Sky one-touch Power Top.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

jeepscout

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Vehicle Showcase
I read where some people are using the Mopar ones with the thin strap, rubber handle and plastic buckle. The strap may be thin enough to fit between the top and roll bar. I’ve seen some that bolt on.

RSenese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I used the rugged ridge paracord grab handles. Its a tight fit, the fabric bunches a little. Its not entirely clean like I would like it, but it works for now.

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I don't have the sky one-touch, so I'm not familiar with the limitations it has. However, the headrest grab handles by Bartact might be an option for you if the roll bar grab handles don't fit.

https://www.bartact.com/products/ba...air?rq=yr_2019~mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl-and-jlu

I have both the headrest handles and roll bar handles and I really like them. They're nice and sturdy and I love that they can be two toned. Mine are orange and black to match my Punk'n. Looks good and even on the headrest, those handles have proved useful for people climbing in the back of the jeep. There lies the only issue though, with the headrest handles, which is that they are only applicable for the back seats. But that might be better than nothing. Anyways, hope this helps!
Sponsored