• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
I have some take off parts for sale

Set of Rear Fenders - Textured Black (not perfect) they have a bunch of gravel marks from lots of driving on gravel roads before I put wider rails on. I sanded don the high spots and treated them with with back to black but wasn't happy with the results and put new ones on. $50 for the pair. Pictures show the damaged area pretty well. You will need to replace the white mounting clips.

F1.JPG

F2.JPG

F3.JPG

F4.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Saddle Tramp

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Rock Rails - (4 Door) never seen a rock / excellent condition / Includes hardware and instructions
$100
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR1.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR2.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR3.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR4.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR5.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Fenders & Rubicon Rock Rails RR6.JPG

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
are the rock rails still for sale? if so, where are you located?

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
That is about 2.5-3 hours for me. would you be able to meet halfway.

Sponsored