Azad

Azad

First Name
Azad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Update !!! It will not be total damage estimate is about 17k, it's going to get a new frame and new rear axle but it's going to take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to get the repairs done. Hopefully when they say its ready Its ready but I'm sure I will have to make a few extra trips to get it in perfect driving shape like it was.
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Update !!! It will not be total damage estimate is about 17k, it's going to get a new frame and new rear axle but it's going to take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to get the repairs done. Hopefully when they say its ready Its ready but I'm sure I will have to make a few extra trips to get it in perfect driving shape like it was.
As predicted. As long as they replace and not repair, it should be good.

billychase1974

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUS
Occupation
Senior Corporate IT Analyst

did you get diminished value of your Jeep?

OP
OP
Azad

Azad

First Name
Azad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Yes I did I ended up getting close to 5k, the Jeep was in the shop for over 3 months got it back drove for about 6 months just to get rear ended again and had to do it all over again. Needless to say I no longer have this vehicle

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
Not just upgraded parts, pull everything you can off of it.
Yeah, no. When it's totaled, often times the body shop needs to get a value of the remains for throwing toward a new car, so they put the VIN up on a bulleting board and the recyclers bid for the wreck. They're going off the Monroney and if something's missing from what they bought.... ain't good. Just pull your personals out and kiss her goodbye. IMHO.

DogsRule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL
I'd like to see that. My judge said "No" and "It's the risk you accept driving on the road." Your experience may be different.
Sponsored