Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Dirty Dog cargo area cover over the weekend and tested it out. Install was simple and straight forward. This cover worked very well with my 110lb Cane Corso keeping all hair trapped inside for easy removal.
I would recomend this for any one who wants to keep the cargo area clean.
https://www.amazon.com/DIRTY-DOG-Wrangler-Unlimited-JL4CL18/dp/B07D3B8H3Q
$179.95 in Amazon.

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9556.jpg

IMG_9557.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg

IMG_9558.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Looks awesome. I didn't go that route because my dogs will be using the side doors more than the rear hatch.

Sucram

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JLUR
Occupation
Nerd Herder
nice find! thanks for posting

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Hey Jeepsk8 what route did you go? My dogs use the side doors pretty much exclusively

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I messaged the Dirty Dogs people, and they do not have one you can have the back seat up anyone know of one for the JL? The JK one from Rugged Ridge does not fit, but looking for one like it. Yellow Lab and black carpet is a BAD idea.

Sponsored

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I messaged the Dirty Dogs people, and they do not have one you can have the back seat up anyone know of one for the JL? The JK one from Rugged Ridge does not fit, but looking for one like it. Yellow Lab and black carpet is a BAD idea.
I ordered the one from canvasback. Without the sides for me but it could be added.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Me too with sides. Golden retriever lots of long blonde hair. Black carpet. Bernese mtn dog white chest hair. Both she’d like crazy

bobzdar

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X 4XE, '23 Defender 130
I just used a seat cover that clips to the headrests and installed it backwards (ie in the cargo area) and it worked well. My wife picked it up at marshalls for 10 bucks.

bobzdar

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X 4XE, '23 Defender 130
I just used a seat cover that clips to the headrests and installed it backwards (ie in the cargo area) and it worked well. My wife picked it up at marshalls for 10 bucks.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Me too with sides. Golden retriever lots of long blonde hair. Black carpet. Bernese mtn dog white chest hair. Both she’d like crazy
Sponsored