Sponsored

Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
There’s one key feature Wrangler has that Bronco doesn’t: Wrangler actually exists.
That's just the thing, too. I didn't think Ford even really had functioning Broncos out there. The "review" that a bunch of Youtubers did last month was on a Bronco that didn't actually turn on or have guts.
Sponsored

SlowPoke21

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
They have cool features. I would love to go look at one.

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
It's not an event. It is sitting out front for all to see.

I suspect it is taken home nightly by the owner as he did the same with a Lincoln Navigator prior to them being widely available.
Calling bullshit on this.
No way you test drove an FE BIG Bronco. I doubt the dealership even has one to look at let alone test drive.
Bronco SPORT yes.....BIG Bronco no.
How much was the sticker price...lets start there.

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Wow - really? That's... like, really big news lol I haven't heard of anyone getting a chance to actually test drive a big Bronco, not even the big outlets. Some people got to go for ride alongs a few months ago on an "offroad" course that Ford prepared, but I haven't heard of anyone getting a chance like this.
The guy is confused.
He never drove the FE big Bronco.
My guess it was a SPORT Bronco.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
My guess it was a SPORT Bronco.
Yea, that's what I'm thinkin. It's gotta be or else he has somehow done what nobody else in the public has yet managed to do lol He'd be getting calls from Edmunds and Motortrend and every review publication in the world.

Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
The bigger screen, door storage in the rear, factory 37's

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Ic
Yea, that's what I'm thinkin. It's gotta be or else he has somehow done what nobody else in the public has yet managed to do lol He'd be getting calls from Edmunds and Motortrend and every review publication in the world.
I called Koons (the dealership in which he said he test drove the FE BIG BRONCO) and was told they do not have ANY big broncos only the SPORT and they have never had any big Bronco ever on the lot. No surprise there.

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Ic

I called Koons (the dealership in which he said he test drove the FE BIG BRONCO) and was told they do not have ANY big broncos only the SPORT and they have never had any big Bronco ever on the lot. No surprise there.
Jeep Wrangler JL Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler D1442218-27D1-4B73-949F-DAB39A0324BD

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Independent suspension would be really nice, no more getting thrown side to side from daily potholes.
So you want to take away the thing that gives a Jeep the extreme capability that it has and will continue to set it above all others off-road? You don't mind diluting the brand to make it to make it into just another FJ Cruiser, H3, T4R, XTerra, etc? Maybe you should look for one of the dozens of SUVs or soft-roaders that either have been or are currently available.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
So you want to take away the thing that gives a Jeep the extreme capability that it has and will continue to set it above all others off-road? You don't mind diluting the brand to make it to make it into just another FJ Cruiser, H3, T4R, XTerra, etc? Maybe you should look for one of the dozens of SUVs or soft-roaders that either have been or are currently available.
Different strokes for different folks. If I had solid axels in Iraq I would have broken all of them. Nothing like jumping a berm and bottoming out on train track rails to really make you appreciate independent suspension and a flat underbody.

You should leave this thread before you get a stroke lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Different strokes for different folks. If I had solid axels in Iraq I would have broken all of them. Nothing like jumping a berm and bottoming out on train track rails to really make you appreciate independent suspension and a flat underbody.

And how would any of that help with the articulation that you didn't have over there and Jeep is more well known for, compared to any of the other "comparable" offerings.

You should get rid of your Jeep now and reserve a Bronco because you are in the wrong crowd.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
And how would any of that help with the articulation that you didn't have over there and Jeep is more well known for, compared to any of the other "comparable" offerings.

You should get rid of your Jeep now and reserve a Bronco because you are in the wrong crowd.
I will never risk 40k to rock climb unless it’s life or death. My needs are clearance for snow, floods and highway bandits

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance

Don't those have portal axles? If so, they are nothing like CV axles.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂