Sponsored

Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
I like the ability to download/upload tracks to and fm the vehicle. The things about Jeep and their "tracks" page, have to restart it every time you get back in the jeep after starting the track, have to re-navigate to the page in the first place when you restart the jeep. No real easy way to upload/download tracks to the jeep. Nice feature in the Jeep, poorly executed. Also like the 12in display.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
:clap:

That is like saying the color arctic white isnā€™t white. Also didnā€™t Ford market the sport with all the other Broncos? Included it in the launch with the other Broncos? Have the name Bronco instead of say Wrangler Compass? I havenā€™t seen Jeep market the Compass with the Wranglers.
No, it's like saying the Bronco Sport is not a Bronco. Of course they all launched together; it's the debut of a sub-brand. I have nothing against crossovers. I own one. But we're comparing the Bronco with the Wrangler. The Bronco Sport is not Wrangler competition and is irrelevant to the discussion.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Yea no way Iā€™d pay ford a subscription for a service that can be replicated via third party apps. Even worse, whenever FCA gets around to adding useful maps to UConnect 5, the precedent has been set to make it a subscription service.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
In one of the videos I saw on the new Bronco, a slide out table coming out of the back of the cargo area was featured.

Now I know us Wrangler owners have that covered with devices that affix to the cargo door, but I was wondering if something could be connected to the JL's cargo area pull up door--either on its top or ideally its bottom surface, that allows for such a temporary pull out shelf.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just like the Bronco does to the JL, I wish the JL could make Bronco people whine endlessly about the JL in the Bronco forums.
When everyone who is buying into the bronco having what it takes to beat a Wrangler off road, finally gets a chance to find out the truth, you'll get your wish.

Or maybe not, judging by the pathetic amount of back pedaling I've been reading lately.

It's targeted to the crowd that wants the look of real capability, but isn't willing to make compromises for it. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Sponsored

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Iā€™d like a matchbox version of the Bronco on my Rubis dash. Just to make me LOL

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
I bet the key fob isn't the size of a brick...
And is actually sealed shut. Both of mine are defective. Dealership suggested I just ā€œthrow a cover on themā€ I suggested they order new ones.

ajbj121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Curtain airbags for the rear and better packages for sport model
I second this. As someone like myself whoā€™s been kicking the tires on buying a JLU, this Bronco has really caused me to pump the brakes and possibly wait for the Bronco. I am concerned of no side curtain airbags in the back of the JLā€™s, especially since my younginā€™s will be back there.

Also wish Blindspot monitoring and Automatic cruise control was standard on Sport S and higher or at least on the Sahara and higher.
Sponsored