Sponsored

Really great Bronco features you'd like in the Wrangler

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
Now remember y’all I am a new Jeeper so a little grace before someone throws some shade lol, but I did like the interior bike rack. I also liked the price points for the various packages. Smile y’all life is good!
Its pretty nice that Ford built them in.

If you would like to add them to your JL you can make an interior bike rack using some lumber and QR fork mounts. I used to have one in my old Escape before getting my hitch mount.
Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Everything that’s already been said, and there’s a lot of great stuff already mentioned. I also like the GoPro/ phone mounting rack from the factory with power up there so wires don’t hang across the dash. Wireless phone charging is nice. The map features seem cool.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
More options with less restrictions and more customizability. I'd have loved the option to choose different gearing or tire size from th factory, as well as the option to add JUST a rear locker.

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Firecracker Red
Now remember y’all I am a new Jeeper so a little grace before someone throws some shade lol, but I did like the interior bike rack. I also liked the price points for the various packages. Smile y’all life is good!
That was only for the Sport.

Sponsored

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like many of you, I'm just getting my feet wet with Ford's Bronco offerings, how they're marketing the new vehicle and the features it has.

If you run across ideas the Ford design team had that you'd like to see incorporated into a Wrangler, do share here.

For example, I like how the back seats--at least from some video I saw--have the ability to put the seat up to store items hidden below.
The hidden seat storage was only the sport.

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything that’s already been said, and there’s a lot of great stuff already mentioned. I also like the GoPro/ phone mounting rack from the factory with power up there so wires don’t hang across the dash. Wireless phone charging is nice. The map features seem cool.
If you look closely I think those cool map features are subscription based.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Sasquatch package features
Body mounted mirrors
vinyl seat options
rubber/washable flooring(i.e. NO CARPET).
Door/Window storage
innovative suspension set up (i.e. it looks like none of it hangs below the axles/ arms)
The trail tracking and shareable trail maps.
dope colors- BRING BACK PUNK'N/MOJITO!/BIKINI/NACHO

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
We need the door holder attachment in the trunk..
But since they patented the attachment that holds the door inside the trunk, i dont think Jeep can make that without getting sued..

Maybe some aftermarket company can make it?? That way we can take our doors off and store them inside the Jeep!

Other than that, i dont need any of the other gimmicks..

Sponsored

WiseguyDS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Not sure if this is Bronco specific but I think it's insane you only get a just few color options on the Jeeps.

I'm still a Jeep newbie here but for what I saw on the Bronco, a lot of what they had on them are options on the Jeep. Maybe that's a good thing?
Sponsored